Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Is Krater worth 90% off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION

blakelmenakle posted:

This one was lurked by me. Thanks!

And for other disappointed lurkers, be more disappointed by lurking this copy of Metal Planet

For some reason I lurked this. Thanks I think?

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Imagine if they added FF7 as an unlock. That would probably be the fastest selling bundle in the site's history.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
I'm hearing good things about Finding Teddy and Kill the Bad Guy but nothing else.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION

FirstAidKite posted:

Just wanna tell people that Max Gentleman is a pretty fun game and is also free so everyone should try it. You have no excuse not to, to be honest.

Oh poo poo I played this at PAX East and had no idea that it got a Steam release! Yeah I'm nthing this recommendation.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Humble Adult Swim bundle

$1 -
Fist Puncher
Sounddodger+
Super Puzzle Platformer Deluxe

$Average -
Volgarr the Viking
Super House of Dead Ninjas
DLC for FP, SD and HoDN
Westerado Demo

$13 -
Jazzpunk
Super Comboman

Above the line is some physical crap if you're interested in that. Beating the average is probably worth it on this one before it goes up too much, since Super Puzzle Platformer, Volgarr and House of Dead Ninjas are all loving rad.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
I think I really like Coin Crypt because I put in like 2 hours into Rebirth and was like 'Hm, this is good but it's not Coin Crypt. I should fix that,' and went on to play Coin Crypt.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
So a little off-steam question, but as someone who liked Diablo 2 and Van Helsing, but got tired of Torchlight 2 after the first playthrough, is Diablo 3 with Reaper of Souls worth the $40 USD it's on sale for right now?

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Has someone written a script for trying to buy gems yet? I've got 3 steambux and I'm looking to convert.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
I've never played Baldur's Gate. Should I spend the money on Divinity not knowing if I'm going to like it at all, or just go the safer route of Dragonfall being a lot cheaper?

e: I'm not implying that they're similar or anything those are just what I'm torn between right now.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Has anyone come super close to 100%ing a game but being short the final unlock/achievement just because of bad luck? Because I've got 71 hours of coin crypt without ever having seen the last coin I need to complete my encyclopedia, and I REALLY don't want to delete my save before I have the final cheevos (seriously it's one goddamn coin that only shows up by chance, it's horseshit).

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
So am I correct in assuming that I should be playing STRIDER on hard mode? I mean I'm not super hardcore myself but as far as I know this is the recommended experience.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Resident Evil 5 just got cheevos today. I assume that the Steamworks patch is coming soon.
Interesting note, however, is in some of the achievements included...

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION

Justin_Brett posted:

Indie Game Stand doesn't get mentioned a whole lot here, probably for good reason, but they currently have Coin Crypt on in a pay what you want deal. https://indiegamestand.com/deal/

Buy this game. Please buy this game.

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
Mercenary Kings is really good. That said, is there ever another knife that's as fast as the Bread Knife that's also stronger than it? I keep trying the small knives and they never have the nearly 0 cooldown that it does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bible Ian Black
Jul 16, 2009

I'M THE GUY
WHO SUCKS

PLUS I GOT
DEPRESSION
e: nvm i can't even trade with steam guard down. hrngh

• Locked thread