Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bad boyfriend worse lay
Feb 18, 2011

And when they went,
I heard the noise of their wings,
like the noise of great waters.

Sober posted:

If I'm gonna get Doom 3, skip BFG?
Yes, most mods made for Doom 3 don't work with the BFG edition and it adds nothing useful while getting rid of one of the only things Doom 3 has going for it, real-time lights/shadows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad boyfriend worse lay
Feb 18, 2011

And when they went,
I'm just gonna point out that while that bundle has a huge amount of amazing games don't overlook Mini Ninjas, it's a really cool game with a cute artstyle and you should all play it. You can possess animals (including bears)!

v:shobon:v

bad boyfriend worse lay
Feb 18, 2011

And when they went,

MPLS to NOLA posted:

I'm thiiis close to buying Fallout 2 but I figured I'd ask if that's one of those games everyone has spare keys of, on account of gog giving it away. I'm not just begging for keys I'm also contributing to the discussion as evidenced by the following nugget: Early Access games are bad :]
I don't think the keys gog gave away for the Fallout games are able to be activated anymore unfortunately.

bad boyfriend worse lay
Feb 18, 2011

And when they went,

Awesome! posted:

btw is prison architect good early access or bad
Prison Architect has had pretty substantial updates every month since it started early access, except for one month which was dedicated to fixing bugs. Even at this point it holds up as a pretty good (sandbox) game in my opinion.

bad boyfriend worse lay
Feb 18, 2011

And when they went,

marjorie posted:

e: Also, is it worth getting the GOTY edition of Tomb Raider?
No, almost all the DLC is cosmetic. There's one piece of singleplayer DLC, Tomb of the lost adventurer, which adds a short side area, I'd say it's not worth it but it's about 30p so whatever. If you really want to you can pick up one of the other DLC to give Lara a coat and feel less bad about your virtual person being in the cold wearing just a tank top.

bad boyfriend worse lay
Feb 18, 2011

And when they went,
Steam added native support for it not too long ago: right click the game > properties > local files > move install folder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bad boyfriend worse lay
Feb 18, 2011

And when they went,

Unbalanced posted:

Anyone know if the Up-Armored Edition of Brigador gives you anything special, or does that refer to the base game now that it just got the big update?
It's the new version of the base game, kind of a director's cut thing.

• Locked thread