Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Palpek posted:

Ycs crew and fyad jumped ship the moment it turned out the new forum is poo poo. It's also cool and fun watching people who were regulars in the Steam thread but got called out on being major autists to be the lulzy !1one! content creators for the grand toothless subforum that is Imp.

Sounds like someone's a little bit bitter

Are you really calling other people autists

:ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Drifter posted:

^^^ - you should know by now that online 'autists' are just another word for faggots or niggers or dipshits or motherfuckers. It's your standard go to curse word at this point. The world's evolving; get with the program. :hellyeah:

So is old steam OP melting down again or what

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Why would you get upset at all I don't get it

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Palpek posted:

It's something I felt like posting, it's bizarre to see familiar avs of ex-regulars from the Steam thread who are now tripping over themselves posting how bad it is. It doesn't seem genuine and feels like some kind of overcompensation. I have nothing against Imp and worded it too generally, you do your thing.

I like this new steam thread and look forward to sharing good and cheap games

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

If Recettear goes on sale I'm buying a few copies to give out because I love that game.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Supporting the developer if you enjoy the game is a kind thing to do.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

awesmoe posted:

PLEASE dont misrepresent my opinion!!! I think there are a lot of strong positives to anime titties but I DO NOT believe that steam should become an anime titty delivery platform! Anime tttie slideshows are NOT games and should not be sold as such.

e: its about ethics in anime titty journalism.

If you guys seriously have a problem with big anime titties you have AIDS just like the people hating on Goat Simulator MMO.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

"I would love this game but ugh big bouncing titties, memes, goats or other generally fun thing"

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Deakul posted:

video games are kinda poo poo these days fwiw

What a shameful post.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

*pulls out cock* man I just can't get hard to games anymore. Sorry honey. It's not my impotence that's the problem it's the games. Yeah. That's it.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

awesmoe posted:

I think steam shouldn't have accepted it, however I don't really care and I certainly don't feel strongly about it being on steam, however anyone who actually bought it should straight up no jokes kill themselves immediately without delay.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Palpek posted:

This thread is very hostile lately, for shame.

'tis a sad day when one cannot even speak of big anime titties without being told to kill one's self.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Hog Inspector posted:

Can we get some more rules in this thread, we need to get back to cool and interesting topics such as how many games we own, how many gamers we own, etc

Shameful.

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Freak Futanari posted:

Dude... just stop looking at weird pedo poo poo...?

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Kanfy posted:

Sorry that your enjoyment of nine-year-old anime schoolgirls is hampered like that.

:drat:

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

NutritiousSnack posted:

I do care about the game, never going to play it, but I do care. Never said I didn't. I just don't take it seriously.

If you honestly cared as half as much as you pretend to, you'd stop using Steam for example. But you don't, you want to be offended to show what a good guy you are and not a dirty nerd gamer you are about this niche dumb issue only gamers care about. Now they will make money off you being a moron, and I'm laughing over the fact your immaturity is the only reason you aren't getting what you want, aka this game to fail.

Hav posted:

Prices are nazi rising at the nazi moment, which is consistent for a nazi sale. Most common cards nazi run for around 7-10 cents nazi, with rares and games that noone bought rising to the nazi 20s. Aarklash nazi Legacy is one.

So what's Hatred about? (I'm loving joking, spergs).

Ddraig posted:

My suggestion to you would be to learn what the First Amendment actually is. It would help your case greatly.

Powercrazy posted:

Actually that would be taking a legalistic approach to the first amendment, while also important, does not limit the scope of free speech in anyway.

Jesus loving christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I made a thread for the people who want to talk about Hatred

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3688642

:thumbsup:

• Locked thread