Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Palpek posted:

Good, I'm now waiting for other official Steam threads that challenge the legitimacy of this one.

Tecman has a de jure claim for casus belli.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Croccers posted:

I got my Ma a shiny new laptop for her birthday, so I'm looking for a list of good easy hidden object games and point & click things. I have no experience in these games so I'm at a loss.

Tiny Bang Story is decent.

e: As a hidden object / puzzle game

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Mortimer posted:

it strayed from the space-horror genre introduced by the first two games, didn't have the appeal other obsidian games have, and is generally outclassed by the xbox 360 controller. it has won a lot of world rally championships, though.

:golfclap:

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Azran posted:

Not Steam related but this is kind of the general PC gaming thread so -

if I enjoyed BF3 a lot, should I get 4 or just buy the xpacs for 3? I remember hearing that 4 was incredibly buggy.

BF4 is pretty stable now, I'd recommend it over getting the expansions for 3.

Wait for a decent sale, 50% off at least.

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

I listened to the people who said to get a PS4 controller and they were 100% correct.

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Jonathan Yeah! posted:

Coincrypt is PYWY ($1 steam, I think) over on Indiegamestand.

Sweet, this one looks like a lot of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Foehammer
Nov 8, 2005

We are invincible.

Morter posted:

Any cheap Must-Haves as this sale winds down?

All the Hexcells games

• Locked thread