Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

qntm
Jun 17, 2009
current variable transmission status, obviously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

theflyingorc posted:

i did fun stuff like saying hold on and talking to my wife for 30 seconds about dinner, and then everytime they asked me to read something back i went really really slow and if they tried to interrupt me i would just keep spelling msconfig or whatever, kept asking if i needed to close the photos my wife had open and w/e

i wonder whose time is worth more money

qntm
Jun 17, 2009

obstipator posted:

whats the best excel like software that's free and windows and whaterver. I just want to open a exxcel file so i can make it csv or a better format quick and easy. i also sometimes want to L@@K @ spreadsheets without having to dump it into a mysql to see whats inside. Thanks In Advance!

MS has a free viewers for Excel and other Office bits, you can't modify the spreadsheet but you might be able copy and paste data out of it, I don't know

qntm
Jun 17, 2009
sdxc cards come formatted with a different filesystem by default from sdhc cards. I don't know about your adapter but I found my MP3 player wasn't able to support this filesystem so I had to format the card with a different one. maybe that's what the stated limitation is alluding to?