Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Nintendo Kid posted:

whats the best way to schedule youtube downloading overnight

I would add a crontab entry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

prefect posted:

does adobe still make framemaker? use that; it used to kick rear end for hardcore technical documentation :black101:

last I checked FrameMaker was still what all the tech writers used.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

eric posted:

I need an ISA ethernet card.

I threw away a perfectly good ISA ISDN card last year ...

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Nintendo Kid posted:

thanks for listing a whole bunch of companies that are not part of at&t now, thus debunking notoroious bsd's stupid poo poo about how "at&t has taken over" hth

one would be a loving moron to argue that because that was never a widespread thing. the internet market has always been dominated by a few very large isps and then a smattering of tons of tiny isps that rarely top a few thousand subscribers. and the small isps have always been ireelvant because even a small-time "big" isp still has several orders of magnitude more customers at hand

this is gay as hell, and not in a good way

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

I'm going to reopen this thread with the following conditions:

:siren:

NEITHER FISHMECH NOR DISCOUNT FISHMECH NOR SHAGGAR MAY POST IN THIS THREAD, LEST THEY PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

rotor posted:

I'm going to reopen this thread with the following conditions:

NEITHER FISHMECH NOR DISCOUNT FISHMECH NOR SHAGGAR MAY POST IN THIS THREAD, LEST THEY PAY THE ULTIMATE PRICE

fishmech please stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Kirk posted:

my clutch needs to be replaced but I dont want to do that

clutch schmutch imo