Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Nintendo Kid posted:

whats the best way to schedule youtube downloading overnight

just pull up outside the home depot im sure you can get someone to help you out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE posted:

If I want to make some nice looking technical training docs is it worth using indesign (I have a CC sub)? does MS Publisher suck horribly?

publisher is the worst thing. i had to print a publisher file at kinkos once and they had to call corporate then email it to a store in some flyover state and made me talk the hills have eyes person through converting it something portable

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Bloody posted:

sounds like the fuckup is you for tryna print anything but a pdf

the poo poo may have rolled down the hill over me but i was not the one who pinched it off

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Bloody posted:

"hey breakfast all day can you get thing printed?"

"sure chief, got a pdf?"

"no breakfast all day we just have a publisher file"

"oh sorry i cant print that. can you have whoever made it press save as pdf?"

"hey breakfast all day, i know youll get this when you get off the plane. since youre landing 30 minutes before me i should tell you i havent printed the binders for the multimillion dollar deal were supposed to be sealing in 2 hours. heres the file. if you dont print them the deal will fall through and one of us will be blamed. by the way i do hookers and blow with the president of your institution every weekend."

reasons_i_left_that_job_a_month_later.txt

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

e: i probably shouldnt post that online. job was hosed up and im glad i made it out of it a free man

Breakfast All Day fucked around with this message at 05:34 on Jul 19, 2014

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

pram posted:

yeah ask local folksy hardware janitor 'jonny' about baking cpus to fix them

authentic vintage distressed cpu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

asus should sell selvage motherboards using only ICs from the end of the tape