Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

I had that happen when I upgraded to 8. removing and re-adding the account cleared it out

haha it doesn't let me remove them "cannot remove account"

works with the icloud one now, but didn't reset message count. maybe i should try restarting the phone

LP0 ON FIRE fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Dec 26, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
can someone please give me a reliable source of tablet sales for different brands?

an article claims that "Android has since surpassed the iPad to become the tablet leader." http://money.cnn.com/gallery/technology/innovationnation/2015/01/02/ces-gadget-hits-and-flops/16.html

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

computer parts posted:

http://tabtimes.com/resources/the-state-of-the-tablet-market/

from 2013 but w/e

tl;dr - the iPad is the best selling tablet but android has a higher marketshare (because they release a million different versions)

thanks! that actually makes sense. gently caress that cnn article

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
why does the volume change on my iphone by pressing the volume buttons have to be so extreme? can i make it smaller somehow?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

bobbilljim posted:

yeah get a regualr 6 its smaller than the 6+

no what i mean is when i press the volume buttons the volume change is too much. i want it to go up or down in smaller increments

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Dolomite posted:

earplugs, op

i'd like it to have at least a half but more like a quarter volume change of what it is now when i push the buttons. it's way too much. if there's no way to change this then that's a huge Apple Fail(TM)

also what do you think op means?

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

bobbilljim posted:

try pressing the volume down button lightly

doesn't seem to matter OR i don't know my own strength

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop