Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

In the meantime, I've created a list of goals. A master plan. More for personal reference than anything, but here's what I got:

Piece of cake, right? :stonklol:

That's a really good list, because you've got multiple periods where you drive the car and get to remind yourself why you're doing all this. Good luck and take it steady, you've already achieved a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

That's a great looking car :allears:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

So is it for the wrong car?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Thanks guys. Nice to know people are still looking.

I really like reading this thread, it's a nice read about a car I'm not familiar with, it's not pretentious or IM THROWING A FAHV HUNNERET HORSEPOWAH BLOCK INIT, you're making what looks from the outside to be great progress and not half-arsing it to meet some arbitrary deadline. Please keep posting.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Is the next step dropping the trans?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Are these the ones that also came with an optional crushed empty six pack left inside the frame by the assembly line fellas?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

More stripes, just keep going until you've got the whole barcode for a replacement hood.

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

You seem to have a very clear direction. Keep that garage heated and burst forth triumphant in the spring?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

I usually just call it the FrankenNova. It's got parts from no less than 8 different donors plus multiple aftermarket manufacturers plus totally custom stuff by me. Waffling between FNKNSTN and LSXBODY when I finally get custom plates for it.

4DRMODOR
E: that's not actually funny but I was trying to think of something around "4 door chicks more" or "door 4 so what"

cakesmith handyman fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Mar 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Here, you want pictures? Jeez.

Hell yeah thanks. We want pictures because you've done a great job and the car looks fantastic.