Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Edit: Even though no one reads this thread...

I am! Just caught up, wanted to let you know I think you're doing a great job. Make sure to get video when you get her rolling again. My dad had a '73 Nova, but my only experience of it was seeing it sit in a field until he sold it. Would have loved to have been able to do what you're doing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

So here it sits. It's been out of the car for drat near 18 months and it's finally back in. Nothing else is hooked up or installed as I was too loving sore to turn any more wrenches and we were both ready for some liquid celebration. So we broke the hoist down, returned it, and hit the showers. After all, it was my birthday weekend and I had somewhere to be that night:

I'll start getting poo poo put back together this weekend and probably snap some more pictures of the progress. The next time this fucker comes out it won't be going back in.

Whaddya want from me?

:frog: Well hey, you keep making steady progress like this, pretty soon you'll be...

:frogc00l: Back in the High Life Again...

Yeaaaaaahhhhh!

(:smith: I'm sorry, I couldn't help it)

Looking good, also, happy birthday!

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

Well I'm glad the spring is ok :v:

Glad you're alright, can't wait to see this hit the road again.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

Awesome work, can't wait for the inevitable video of you firing it up, putting it in gear, and hitting the road.