Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

WHICH WAY MADNESS posted:

Awesome work, can't wait for the inevitable video of you firing it up, putting it in gear, and hitting the road.

Well that and the burnout video.
I happen to know those BFGs smoke reeeal nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

A bit overdone on Novas, yeah? ;)

DEATH RESISTANT :v:

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

We've seen the up close pics a bunch but the perfection of the wheel/tire/stance never really hit until I saw 0:21 on that video.
Good to see it driving.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

KR3WCAB
Put lolgas in it and NOSVA (or put a bmw motor in it and NOVANOS)
NOVACADO poo poo there's no good way to shorten that to 7

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 18:58 on Mar 18, 2019

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Detroit Green (ugh it's super hard to find anymore)

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

lol as someone who's played with LS a bunch in truck applications and nothing else, the car accessories always have kind of an uncanny look to em cause it's all the same stuff just packed down where it should be rather than all stacked way up top. Having em in matte black on an orange block all 60s-like looks excellent though.

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

I'm not super familiar with the car style PCV system but I'm pretty sure the port on the valley pan should go to an inline PCV valve and then into a manifold port, and the other two on the valve covers should tee together and go into either the ccv port on the throttle body or if you haven't got one, just somewhere with metered, filtered air before the TB.

Turbo Fondant fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Mar 4, 2024

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

I'm really really bad for that, I've got two whole projects that I haven't posted about because I never think to stop and snap some pictures. Even the BMW I did partly as a joke I look back and... poo poo there's a ton of stuff I did the world will never see cause I didn't think to whip out my phone.

Sure get a lot done tho...

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

And yeah, at this phase where there's a ton of stuff going on and your head goes up one side of your plan and down the other all the time so you get it all right and that's on top of the anticipation of driving it with all the new bits and... yeah it's real tough to document.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turbo Fondant
Oct 25, 2010

Simple green too, but yeah I wouldn't scoff at its current state as a prospective buyer.