Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
I usually play cleric, and I'm really excited about having something to do with my turns other than cure light wounds over and over! High hopes for 4th!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Hi, I preordered the 4e box set, but I just got an email saying they didn't make enough books for the first run to satisfy all the preorders, so my order will be delayed three weeks while they do a second printing and send those out. But I just went to Barnes and Noble and they've got like 10 box sets sitting on the shelves. What the gently caress.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007
Oh loving great, now there's a bad storm in the midwest, and my shipping is being delayed another week.

Oh awesome, the delivery guy pretended to knock on my door and left a "We missed you, come pick up your package from the post office" note on my door, because he didn't feel like carrying the box down the driveway. So now I have to go drive 5 miles past the Barnes and Noble where all my friends bought 4e books over a month ago, to go pick up books I preordered a year in advance.

XyloJW
Jul 23, 2007

LongDarkNight posted:

Let's stop the edition warring and take a page from the book of peace. Israel and Hamas declared a cease fire in Gaza this morning. Things are looking up in the world.

:smith:

• Locked thread