Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Gau posted:

Has anyone seen the new World of Darkness books? I'm debating picking them up. Do you need the core book to play Vampire or whatever?

They're awesome, totally and completely fixed all the problems with the old system. it is literally perfect in EVERY way, there are no flaws LALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

neongrey posted:

Ugh why do people keep posting all these PDQ recruits, I only like to play evil-aligned 3.5 games at level 8, maybe 7. And none of this tome of battle bs either. <:mad:>

PDQ is Pretty fun, but you should play new World of Darkness, you can play anything in that system, it's the best universal system out there.

gently caress GURPS.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
And then winson closed his game...

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT
*Says something mean to Winson that would totally be mod sass in the future but is totally ok right now in 2008*

• Locked thread