Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

Alouicious posted:

guys these tieflings look baller now

No they don't, they don't match up with the appearance tables from Races of Faerun or Planescape. Does Wizards not care about canon at all with this edition?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

dwarf74 posted:

I feel really sorry for Paizo, so I'm subscribing to their Pathfinder adventure path. Way to go, little guys!

(sadly, this actually happened.)

It's a good product in general but uh yeah I can't blame you for not being excited about spending $15 on rape ogre volume and another $15 on s&m incest succubi volume.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

dwarf74 posted:

I have no idea what's in them. I got all of Rise of the Runelords, but didn't even crack open the 2nd through 6th ones. Canceled after, because I liked 4e.

They are still on a shelf somewhere.

The third one is the really bad how the hell did they go to print on this one one. The fifth one is just not appropriate for anyone before the age of 18.

• Locked thread