Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
I'm a big fan of the synth line on the chorus of KILL4ME.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

EMDM is an important record for Manson to me as the thing is almost entirely a love letter to Evan Rachel Wood and thats just kind of strange thing for Manson's career up to that point. Feels very personal. You could argue GAOG was for Dita thematically but it didn't seem to be for her on a personal level.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I think Tattooed In Reverse is one of the best songs MM has put together since the Holywood era.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I never realized Scott had a big hand in Man That You Fear. That’s probably close to my favourite MM song. So sad that he passed as he seemed like an incredibly good person.

That Manson text to Pogo is like extremely cordial for something coming from him. Pretty much sounds like he’d at least like to try mending things at some point.

Also Twiggy better be fuckin gone by the time the tour restarts. gently caress that poo poo.

Le Saboteur fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Oct 24, 2017

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Yep. https://twitter.com/marilynmanson/status/922993764121026560

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

It seems the worst any of his exes have said about him is he womanizes and that seems to be what breaks up the relationships almost everytime. That mixed with his penchant for drug abuse.

• Locked thread