Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Good goal that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

Also, United look like a completely different team than they did last season. It's crazy

I'm loving the LVG, op.

(Reminder that United looked pretty drat good last preseason - especially Zaha)

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

A bit of a softie, that

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

lmao

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

rofl

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Vegetable posted:

Valencia and Young as wingbacks lol

They did well as wingbacks against Real Madrid to be fair

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Fletcher has been really bad. Herrera has been really good, he's like a good looking Roy Keane. Im loving it.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

loving hell herrera is so god drat good

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

well then

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Ricky Lambert was pretty loving bad

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

hahaha what teh gently caress

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

lmao, Johnson called the ref a oval office

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Very nice

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Coutinho and The Footballer Formerly Known as Raheem looked really good for Liverpool, Ricky Lambert looked dreadful.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

pik_d posted:

This would have been better if WanderingKid hadn't already spoiled it.

Also where is James playing for United? I thought he was a forward but Rooney and Hernandez are playing so that doesn't fit a 3 at the back formation?

Left wingback

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

pik_d posted:

No for real, I'm legit curious how United are lined up.

3-5-2, Rooney and Januzaj in front atm, kagawa/cleverley/fellaini midfield, lindgaard/james wingbacks, keane/jones/blackett cb, De Gea.

pik_d posted:

Hahahahaha I thought that'd be Young, I guess he's on the right?

Young played ~60min on the right before he got subbed for Lindgaard. Valencia is injured.

• Locked thread