Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Too early to start brainstorming tattoo ideas?

nah I already got one that says "MANCHESTER UNITED" at the top of my back and "2014" right where a tramp stamp would be, I just need to figure out which trophy I want drawn in the middle between the two

E: I misremembered, the lower one actually says "and apple mac"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Club channels are the loving worst

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Negredo is garbage and it's a crime that he's gotten to play ahead of Dzeko

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

The Cole hierarchy goes Cheryl Andy Ashley Joe Devante Carlton

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Slaapaav posted:

but seriously fletcher played like a god this game

Reminder that Darren Fletcher was really good and an important part of Uniteds team when he got sent off in the 2009 CL semi and left a gaping hole in our midfield for the final and every game since then because of another gaping hole his bottom fell out.

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

Not in here, I'll make a thread before the season starts.

Do a double contest for Bojan and Jozy imo. Maybe guess the difference of Bojans goals - Jozys goals. That way, twice as many games each week (most weeks) will be relevant to the competition and we still have a reason to watch Dozy Dumbledore and his wacky cheese-eating antics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

But then whoever guesses 0 has like a 50-60% chance to win regardless of what Bojan does

• Locked thread