Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I'm glad a lot of these guys won't be playing much this season.

That Roma kit is tasty as gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Coutinho looking sharp.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Everyone look up the goals Deco scored in that friendly because they're pretty ace.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

This Liverpool Olympiakos game has been another pretty boring pre season game. Skrtel and Coutinho have again looked the sharpest for us.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Gigi Galli posted:

So glad you're back W00bi :newlol:

IDGI

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I'm starting to think this will be the season where Gerrard is phased out of the starting line up. Will depend on how good Can is I guess.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

cheese posted:

Also did Kolo get like 25% slower over the summer? He was glacial and has to be fourth choice at best.

Kolo won't be playing except for first round League Cup and FA cups games against terrible teams.

I'm guess he's on a decent wage so I don't think we'll be getting rid of him (although think this is his last year) but he strikes me as a good guy to have around.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

I think we'll learn a lot from that.

- Johnson will be fighting for his starting spot. I hope to gently caress this Manquillo kid is amazing.
- Lucas and Gerrard should not be in the same side. No pace and pretty much take up the same position on the field now. Would love to see Can and Henderson starting together.
- We'll be buying another striker. I'm positive Lambert will be useful through out the season but I wouldn't want him starting against a quality team.

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

cheese posted:

Between Emre and Adam, I can't see either Lucas or Gerrard ever being Henderson's partner. They are just too slow to play anything but the DM.

Rodgers is most likely going to be the manager to have to drop Gerrard but I'm not sure that will be this season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Impressed by Manquillo so far. Looks sharp.

Also Coutinho is amazing.

• Locked thread