Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party
Was flipping the channels last night and saw Newcastle playing some New Zealand team I believe. One of the Newcastle players had a box shaped bump under his jersey just below the neck. Anyone see this? Was he mic'd up or Ashley controls a zapper to encourage players to play harder?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party
Guess I've never noticed them before in friendlies and didn't realize they had a big box on the back. I've seen the vitals vests in training photos many times.

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party

Gigi Galli posted:

"Remember when we were good for Milan?"

"Remember when Milan were good"

calcio
May 7, 2007

No Totti No party
This all happened because of Pepe doing a racism towards Keita a few years back. Good for Keita refusing to shake that racist thugs hand.

• Locked thread