Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Maoist Pussy posted:

lollin' at all the Ingerlanders watching literal MLS teams because there is no other soccer on.

Who?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Jimmmmah posted:

Ugh I set my alarm for the united game thinking it was 3am kick off and it's at 4.. :gb2nitecru:

drat homie its a pre-season friendly not even the players give a heck about it theyre just looking to get a quick sweat on and then go back to the hotel, get some juices going, some hot tub action....................shoulda stayed in bed IMO

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Seems Edgar Davids is replacing Ronaldinho. Not going to watch but glad some great players showed up, Deco was a classy player.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

African AIDS cum posted:

Really classy drug suspension

He was a classy player in Porto and Barca I didn't really follow his career after that but good luck playing in Brazil without doing drugs to dull the pain...place's a shithole

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Lol Benfica sold their whole team and now they're real bad and Hell, I'm glad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Ronaldo is sick as hell, glad I was on his side all along. Imagine all the Messi fans, first with the Robin Williams news now big Ronnie scores two more and wins another trophy, sad day full of tears. drat. Makes me sick to even think about it, someone preferring a midget autist who doesn't pay his taxes and cheats on his baby's mother to Cristiano Ronaldo.

• Locked thread