Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

TheGoatFeeder posted:

I think City play an MLS team tonight, it's on TV if you really want to bore yourself stupid.

Its Sporting Kansas City, featuring USMNT star Matt Besler. You may remember him from such recent films as "Getting Steamrolled by Lukaku," and "Getting Steamrolled by Lukaku 2."

They are also a sky blue team and will probably change kits so City can wear home kits and sell home kits lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Paddyb posted:

Lol Raheem was tweeting from the bench during the 96 ceremony

Good for him. If liverpool are holding a loving JFT96 tribute before a friendly in America it's for branding reasons and they can gently caress right off.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Paddyb posted:

I don't think you've thought this through

I have thought it all the way through and there is a fine line between a money making entity paying respectful tribute to its passed-on fans and leveraging a brand to a bunch of boozed up amerikaner who think Liverpool is in eastern Ireland.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Mean Bean Machine posted:

He was a classy player in Porto and Barca I didn't really follow his career after that but good luck playing in Brazil without doing drugs to dull the pain...place's a shithole

I do not believe Deco took drugs to dull the pain in his shithole, he's seems like the type of guy who's all natty in at least that respect.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

TheGoatFeeder posted:

That City away shirt is stunning. Pretty much the only interesting thing about this game, bloody preseason.

I'm trying to convince my 11 a side team to use them this year they are so rad and I could pop a collar finally

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Mr. Mambold posted:

Rename the team collar-poppin daddies and work up a victory dance routine

My typical goal scoring routine is to stand there like "wow it went in" and tbh I might have trouble deviating from this.

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Ninpo posted:

Must be at the Etihad then

Earthy Ape Unit fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Jul 27, 2014

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

lmao almost got me

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Insanely Sikh posted:

Laughing my rear end people?

lubed male a$$-p$&%y

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Shrapnig posted:

Literally Man rear end Pounding

and now we're full circle back on topic given the City-Milan scoreline, lmap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Gigi Galli posted:

I heard Milan were real loving bad again? Nice, nice, really good. Sure glad we picked up Agazzi 3 years after he was any good and Im especially thrilled that Bonera is still wearing a Milan shirt.

Your kit looked nice

• Locked thread