Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
I think City play an MLS team tonight, it's on TV if you really want to bore yourself stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

"One Zaba, Two Zaba, Three Zabaleta, Four Zaba, Five Zaba, Six Zabaleta, Seven Zaba, Eight Zaba, Nine Zabaleta, Heeeeeeeeeey Zabaleta"
Are Kansas any good by MLS standards?

The Big Taff Man posted:

Watched the highlights this morning. Looks like LVG is a genius and Herrera is the player we needed all along, we're going to win the league

THIS! My mate that supports United text me this morning unironically saying that Herrera is better than Silva, so i'm crapping myself, United are back.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Was Taters posted:

Yeah, currently second overall points. Not a lot of big flashy names, just solid coaching and play.

OK, thanks for the info!

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

That City away shirt is stunning. Pretty much the only interesting thing about this game, bloody preseason.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

straight up brolic posted:

Im watching to see how Fernando and El Shaawary get on, been a while since I've seen either of them.

I'm watching purely for Kalechi Iheanacho

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

I'm trying to convince my 11 a side team to use them this year they are so rad and I could pop a collar finally

Make it happen.

And heh, Scott 'Scotty' Sinclair has scored 2 preseason goals, new deal please.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

How loving awful is this keeper, love me some Kalechi though

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

advanced statsman posted:

just tuned in and city are already winning 4-1??? wtf

City reserves > Milan reserves

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

Weather > Friendly

Those pesky Americans and their pesky weather :argh:

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Jovetic would be decent if he had working hamstrings.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Shrapnig posted:

Also Negredo with his whole body.

Negredo is full blown awesome, albeit with a broken foot currently...

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

pik_d posted:

What's the deal with him? He's on trial right? How did he do (other than scoring)? How do you pronounce his name?

He's currently 'on trial' but has supposedly signed a pre-contract agreement, so that when he turns 18 we can sign him fully.

There will obviously be work permit issues, City will claim for one based on the grounds of 'exceptional talent' if it's rejected he'll go out on loan for a year.

I THINK it's pronounced ee-a-natcho

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

pik_d posted:

How good was he in the game and where did he play? And thanks, maybe THIS Right To Dream Academy star will actually make it.

Lively while he was on, but less effective than he was in the game with the MLS team. He played up front with Jovetic, he scored but really that was down to bad keeping.

We have 2 or 3 your Nigerians from that academy on the books, I think he's the one with the most potential though.

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Love me some Iheanacho and Jovetic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheGoatFeeder
Mar 16, 2005

Is it true Diaby got injured again in this game?

• Locked thread