Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I'm down to play Shank 2 later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodmobile
Jun 15, 2012
its over, everyone left. play more tomorrow and every day afterwards until the end of time

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

UT2K4 was good fun.

Now, we've got about 5 goons ready to play Tiberian Sun in 15 minutes.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

everyone is invited to my house for kirby air ride and one of the mario parties but I forget which one I have

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Kazvall posted:

UT2K4 was good fun.

Now, we've got about 5 goons ready to play Tiberian Sun in 15 minutes.

Yeah come on goons, lets gets blasted by Ion Storms and have our bases destroyed by Tiberium Monsters!

It'll be just like the old days~

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

No Such Thing posted:

everyone is invited to my house for kirby air ride and one of the mario parties but I forget which one I have

if there was a way to play air ride online i would play air ride online every day

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

if there was a way to play air ride online i would play air ride online every day

There is.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I can make a Mario Party or Kirby Air Ride or whatever server at any time, though I dunno if I can host well.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

I can make a Mario Party or Kirby Air Ride or whatever server at any time, though I dunno if I can host well.

On the PC?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Yeah. Dolphin/Project64 netplay.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

Holy poo poo I can feel the rage burning inside me. Let's do this poo poo!

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Kazvall posted:

Is the UT2004 server still up, surc? Would like to play some later.

Sorry, I was at work. Should be up 24/7 until people demand a different game. (If it's not up drop me a pm or through the steam group or something) It's a dedicated server I got to do The Ship/Patch a clan's server hole then the ship didn't work and the clan got their server fixed so now I don't do a lot with it.

E: oh lol you guys used it. I don't even recognize my own IP.

Zoq-Fot-Pik posted:

This requires you to have one of the players as the server I assume?

E2: Oh wait looks like maybe I could maybe host it and have the connection from the server be a spectator, I will probably try that at some point.

surc fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Jul 23, 2014

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

surc posted:

Sorry, I was at work. Should be up 24/7 until people demand a different game. (If it's not up drop me a pm or through the steam group or something) It's a dedicated server I got to do The Ship/Patch a clan's server hole then the ship didn't work and the clan got their server fixed so now I don't do a lot with it.

E: oh lol you guys used it. I don't even recognize my own IP.

This requires you to have one of the players as the server I assume?

E2: Oh wait looks like maybe I could maybe host it and have the connection from the server be a spectator, I will probably try that at some point.

I never thought of this, that would be a good idea if it works.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Falsum are you Fal? Stop being so good at UT.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Kazvall posted:

Falsum are you Fal? Stop being so good at UT.

that shock rifle

holy poo poo

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Guys play later in the day :(

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Serious Sam on Friday, 5pm PST. Event is in the steam group.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Who is coming tonight? My balls are moist with excitement.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Kazvall posted:

Who is coming tonight? My balls are moist with excitement.

I'm goddamn pumped.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

qnqnx posted:

I'm goddamn pumped.

Are you gonna be on mumble this time

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

fronz posted:

he was last time I thought?

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Kazvall posted:

he was last time I thought?

He was the bum who wasn't
AHM was on it but didn't talk

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

fronz posted:

Yes, although I still lack a mic, much like the past decade or so.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

We got 9 dudes and are about to create a game. Come get some!

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
good stuff, we gotta find some 10+ preferably coop games to play though

down for some Serious DLC when its on sale

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I'm willing to play other stuff later tonight, such as Shank 2 or something else, but first, i must nap to regain energy

liquid courage
Aug 12, 2011

killing floor would be really easy to organize since there's already dedicated servers. people also mentioned e.y.e. and i think we've already decided on modded doom for next week. i'm surprised a group played through serious sam 1 & 2. we should figure out what doom mods are worth playing.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Or ut2k4 mods

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
if we do doom mods we better fuckign do chex quest

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

liquid courage posted:

killing floor would be really easy to organize since there's already dedicated servers. people also mentioned e.y.e. and i think we've already decided on modded doom for next week. i'm surprised a group played through serious sam 1 & 2. we should figure out what doom mods are worth playing.

E.Y.E. would be a whole lot better if there were more than just the one handful of maps *bemoans the lack of a working version of Hammer for the millionth loving time*

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Fellis posted:

if we do doom mods we better fuckign do chex quest

sounds like a job for samsara

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Samsara-Stronghold is a really great wad we should play. Along with the metroid one.

You guys beat Serious Sam last night? I think I left around 11:30 when the benadryl kicked in.

Bloodmobile
Jun 15, 2012

qnqnx posted:

Or ut2k4 mods

how bout the original killing floor, that could be cool

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

I really wanna play that mario party poo poo on the emulator or whatever. Can someone post a retard proof (aka taint reaper proof) how to so we can do this thing tonight?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lot of "Gamers" talking about multiplayer FPSes that aren't Quake in this thread. lmfao

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

simsense cumshots posted:

I really wanna play that mario party poo poo on the emulator or whatever. Can someone post a retard proof (aka taint reaper proof) how to so we can do this thing tonight?

Last time I tried net play mario party it didn't work, we all ended up in different minigames

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Lot of "Gamers" talking about multiplayer FPSes that aren't Quake in this thread. lmfao

Suck my hot sweaty nquake folder, bitch.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Pikachu posted:

Last time I tried net play mario party it didn't work, we all ended up in different minigames

That's because you did it wrong and the game desynced.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

simsense cumshots posted:

1. Download this. http://www.mediafire.com/download/04waaua6aafxyag/Project+64+2.0+-+Netplay+Ready.zip

2. Get the game. Every person has to have the exact same ROM (as in, gotten from the same location) or else the game will desync. Don't post :filez: or anything here btw.

3. Launch the game. It'll tell you to set up your controls so do that. Then type in the host IP and connect. You have to port forward and tinker with the input lag settings so the game runs okay, if you're hosting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Cool so this sounds like something we should prep for tomorrow. I'm pretty sure we all have each other on steam so we can figure everything out on there right? 8PM EST tommorow at the latest sound good?