Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

if there was a way to play air ride online i would play air ride online every day

There is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I can make a Mario Party or Kirby Air Ride or whatever server at any time, though I dunno if I can host well.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Yeah. Dolphin/Project64 netplay.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

surc posted:

Sorry, I was at work. Should be up 24/7 until people demand a different game. (If it's not up drop me a pm or through the steam group or something) It's a dedicated server I got to do The Ship/Patch a clan's server hole then the ship didn't work and the clan got their server fixed so now I don't do a lot with it.

E: oh lol you guys used it. I don't even recognize my own IP.

This requires you to have one of the players as the server I assume?

E2: Oh wait looks like maybe I could maybe host it and have the connection from the server be a spectator, I will probably try that at some point.

I never thought of this, that would be a good idea if it works.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Pikachu posted:

Last time I tried net play mario party it didn't work, we all ended up in different minigames

That's because you did it wrong and the game desynced.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

simsense cumshots posted:

I really wanna play that mario party poo poo on the emulator or whatever. Can someone post a retard proof (aka taint reaper proof) how to so we can do this thing tonight?

1. Download this. http://www.mediafire.com/download/04waaua6aafxyag/Project+64+2.0+-+Netplay+Ready.zip

2. Get the game. Every person has to have the exact same ROM (as in, gotten from the same location) or else the game will desync. Don't post :filez: or anything here btw.

3. Launch the game. It'll tell you to set up your controls so do that. Then type in the host IP and connect. You have to port forward and tinker with the input lag settings so the game runs okay, if you're hosting.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/zoqfot

Add me if you want to play Mario Party, all.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
I'm not going to do Mumble.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
That finnish guy destroyed us. I'll have to train harder.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

kalstrams posted:

Original actually is here. Also it's discussed on bunch of places, such as esreality, duelcraft, ql subreddit and such, so you certainly did poor at looking it up. This too:

RIP.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

I don't know why it being on pastebin makes it matter more but the philosophy of sponge is the sad part. lol

I recommend wait and giving it an honest shot, and not caring about what Quake is supposed to be or isn't supposed to be.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
And y'know, maybe have fun.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Wormskull posted:

Approaches [id] sponge with a deagle. "Try" to avoid these beastly headshots and double taps to the chest you sick gently caress redneck.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Falsum posted:

I dunno, but I think we should switch things up. We've played a lot of oldschool FPS, so maybe an RTS next week.

:whitewater:

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

zen death robot posted:

This thing uses so few resources that I'll probably do a gently caress off FFA server that has voting enabled and another CPMA in tourney mode for one-on-one. It doesn't make a huge difference but I'm doing this all on a Linux VPS instance, which has been working really well actually.

Thank you for your service.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
We should put Civ 4 on one of the servers and do a pitboss game.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Thanks for gaming with us, AIDS:_THE_GAY.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
We should play Worms Armageddon sometime.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Same.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Kazvall posted:

Pray some gams later? I'm playing some Mechwarrior4: Mercs on Gameranger right now and it's a blast.

I'm up for anything, though. UT is always good. We could try Quake Live and laugh like little girls. Is Worms Reloaded any good? I don't have Annihilation.

Worms Armageddon would be good.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
It's the best Worms game and there's frankly no reason to play any of the others.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

SeXReX posted:

Who wants to play some god damned puyo
http://www.puyovs.net/

I'm downloading this, as well.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Kazvall posted:

Throw out some Wad ideas now or have me randomly decide our gaming fates!

Back to Saturn X or Going Down coop, with or without Samsara I guess.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Stronghold.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
Does anyone in this forum play fighting games like King of Fighters, Third Strike, USF4 or Skullgirls?

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Widestancer posted:

Going against the grain here I will be playing the new borderlands game like a retard and any fellow retards are welcome to join me since that's the only fun way to play those games

I shan't be getting this game, but I wish you luck. *Clasps hands together and prays for the brutal death of Anthony Burch.*

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

I have kof installed

Cool. It's a good game but harder to play than Street Fighter in this gamer's opinion.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Kazvall posted:

Went out for my bday instead of staying in like I do every night, to play games. Will be a big game hunter tomorrow.

Happy Birthday!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Poco posted:

hey guys, mostly do payday 2 and street fighter. thinking about getting in on evolve.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/poco64

Welcome, gamer.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Int. Mana Bar - Night

Several Imps are gaming and yakking it up with Yahtzee and Yug.

Enter MORKYZ

Morkyz removes his pants

MORKYZ

Hey, guys, do not have sex with my rear end. Please. Don't do it, my family will be embarrassed of me.

TOM BOMBADIL

gently caress off, retard

Lol.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!
(in Morkyz voice) Hey guys, just stopping by to pad out my rap sheet for epic forums cred (??) like a normal person would do haha. Well cya.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Yeah, no. We don't say that word anymore.

This.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

2015 was 30 years ago today.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Friendly Tumour posted:

i have notifications off

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

net cafe scandal posted:

I dont know if you have qnqnx on Steam but he plays tf2 8 hours a day for a total of 80 thousand lifetime hours and he recently talked some serious poo poo about Blizz for essentially mercy killing his favorite game.

Sounds like he's taking a drat stand against the Blizztard's.

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

elf help book posted:

its ok, all gameplay has been patched out of tf2

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

net cafe scandal posted:

Sounds like he caved - as will the rest of you.

I will never falter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

qnqnx posted:

Haven't preordered yet. If Blizzard confirms more content, I will.