Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I have no alliance, but I have claimed many souls here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kazvall posted:

I don't care about people knowing my real name bu I don't have psn. I now know rediscovers real name and he knows mine. Pretty coooool!!!!!

jesus christ. beecock

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kazvall posted:

it's useful information when you try to do an imp a favor by shipping them a free psu so they can play mgs5

Kazvall posted:

Somehow I didn't think putting down AIDSHAVER#69 @ address would fly

you are an insufferable retard and it shames me to see you OP the Imp Zone Gamertag Megathread.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh my god this is some mad funny rear end poo poo. :D

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Baal posted:

I missed this thread

Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/revengewithavengeance
PSN: DevilKingBaal
NNID: MrBaalSir

I have an XBLA and 3DS, but idr what their things are. Also I mostly play FGs and the usual Wii U multiplayer games

Cool. I'll add you on all those devices now. *fart noise*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

i forgot if i've been in this thread befor eor not:

steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thereisnoyhwh
nnid: y-h-w-h
psn: thereisnoyhwh

LMFAO you r steam name is VIRGIN BOY EGG?! WTF ,? that's loving WEIRD dude LMFao , along with your 8000 hours in DOTA2 --- i can't hit the Friend Request buddin FAST ENOUgh

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

:razz: :buddy: :iamafag:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

Daikatana Ritsu, i understand that as a Gamer you have high levels of aggression, and I respect that, but lets turn that aggression against the world, instead of our fellow Gamers

:razz:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal quickly became one of the worst posters in this forum as soon as he became IK

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

Having mod buttons makes this forum less fun. Im sorry to disappoint you.

what does this even mean? lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i don't because i've done it, and it's no different from posting normally lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

wow, glad the no av guy is back since he's posted nothing but hilarious LMAO poo poo since his epic return :D :cheers:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

yeah but not with you

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

haha he got banned 3 minutes after i posted that. imp zone picks the winners for sure

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

[trying not to laugh] While we're at it, *cough* please come back, Widestancer [laughing so hard tears coming down now]

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lol the only multiplayer game I play anymore is loving Overwatch, dude. Jesus loving christ.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

just lolling at fat prompto smoking a j, and enjoying the evening

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kazvall posted:

I always check this thread but I almost never update the OP. I'm not sure I will, tbh.

Then perish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Impending Elden Ring made me realize I never posted my stuff here

PlayStation: SAFAO
Xbox: Safao3
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/safao
friend code 8201-0648-9028 on Switch

Elden Ring will be on PlayStation (I know :eng99:) for me so add me there for co-op

added u on steam

mine is /id/synthy