Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

when is quake happening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

oh right never mind

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

Kazvall posted:

Event has been set for 8 PM EST. Get nquake installed and setup so you'll be ready to go for some sweet deathly action like it was 1996.

https://www.nquake.com

Do you have an idea when you guys will finish because I might not be home right at eight but I still want to play

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

drat $2.49!!!

im not making a joke i really do think thats pretty neat and wish i had gotten it for that much!!

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

i liked the whole 40 users and 6 posters thing personally

we're getting too big for our britches i tell you it'll all come crashing down around us soon

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

so whats up with diablo

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

That sounds interesting but do you mean a generic tabletop simulator or the tabletop simulator apparently on Steam?

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

Schnedwob posted:

re: Illuminati, I was thinking I might just run it on the forums, with the collective will of Imp Zone acting as one faction and me sorta DMing another one (maybe more? idk)

I also made a few custom cards

Is the fifteen bucks on steam the cheapest you can get Tabletop Sim? Or if you run it on the forums will we not need the game?

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

I hihgly recommend playing ut2k4 with youre fellow imps

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

qnqnx posted:

A PS3 pad and I forgot which drivers

http://betterds3.ciebiera.net/ apparently this works

ps3 controllers are great

but some games have inherent xbox360 support so get both????

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

is there going to be payday 2 again, i like payday 2

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

Sykic posted:

Shield gun crew represent.

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

Strontosaurus posted:

played smash 64 at my friend's house last night and got a blister on my thumb after like 4 matches of owning nerds

That's the way you do it

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

I will play payday with you later fellow gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CARRIERHASARRIVED
Aug 25, 2010

Kazvall posted:

careful timing of the double tap forward with the jump so you get a crazy boost towards the person, it seems

please dont give away the secrets

it can be crazy easy thanks to the shield gun auto-pulverizing someone when they're in range and it's charged enough