Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
if we do doom mods we better fuckign do chex quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Falsum posted:

UT2k4 Onslaught

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

CARRIERHASARRIVED posted:

Do you have an idea when you guys will finish because I might not be home right at eight but I still want to play

the serious sam playthroughs went 2-3 hours, probably depends on how long before people get bored

just jump on and check

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Every time i switch weapons i fire one shot and it switches back to the shotgun

that + total poo poo at quake = super lame times

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Schnedwob posted:

Fistfull of Frags is really fun and chaotic. I'd love to roll through the big bad west with a buncha impzoniers.

free game, sure why not

I also got off my rear end and bought/downloaded u2k4 finally so we should do that

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

buy ut2k4, that was fun as hell

Also get in mumble you lazy fucks, i don't care if you sound like a sperglord or whatever. I sound like pewdiepie according to kazvall so

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kazvall posted:

just when you said hello not afterwards

i am mentally scarred u will hear from my laywers

also your new av is great

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Widestancer posted:

Also if anyone wants to Payday do not hesitate to send me a message on Steam when we're playing; we have a pretty solid group of people and new blood is always good.

same, i'm always down for shooting cops

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kazvall posted:

come play some ut2k4 and join mumble

type: open 162.208.48.226, in console

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

lmbo if you don't have a mic or can't figure out mumble in 2014

bombing run is great, put assault on if we are gonna get 10ish people

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Elijah. posted:

im on mumble but no one is talking so im lsitening to podcasts instead. also i'll play again in a few mins i have to eat something

during that last game? I was saying hello whenever someone joined the channel but i never heard anything back

I have overlay disabled because it fucks with steam community overlay

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Widestancer posted:

If we're playing UT2k4 again I'm game

i'll be on in a bit, just have to stuff food down my gullet

Lawman 0 posted:

bombing is unironically the 4th best mode after onslaught, assault and instagib ctf

lol when me and you were the only two people who knew what was going on (i think) at the start of the first bombing match

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Can't connect to the server? I dunno, I think I'm gonna play payday 2 instead

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kazvall posted:

Y'all need to sit back and hit this :350:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

qnqnx posted:

Sorry but winners don't do drugs.

Should look into emulating 90's arcade games to co-op. X-men and Simpsons beat em ups would be imp

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unEb9-UELV4

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Are you guys playing UT now? I can't connect to either server

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Elijah. posted:

me me i crave the ut

:agreed:

Bloodmobile posted:

hey zdr how come your server is still down, i thought you were just restarting it

seems to be up now

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

rename to Imp Crew: Callout/Whining Thread

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Wormskull posted:

I don"t know how to play rtsses so count me out.

same but for oldschool fpsses

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Bloodmobile posted:

punkbuster thinks that my unmodified q3 steam install is 'unpure' and wont let me join

punkbuster confirmed for :godwinning:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Eonwe posted:

Whats the pop like on the Ut2k4 server? If it gets used, when do people get together on it?

Around. 8pm est most nights

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

zen death robot posted:

I should I put the UT2K4 server on the master server list?

sure as long as we can kick pubs if they're annoying or whatever

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

zen death robot posted:

I'll fix this stuff up later on, there were some incredible deals on rims that I just couldn't pass up today.

I bet you got some good rims :heysexy:

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

kalstrams posted:

Well, I was slightly too late, but here you can publicly access super-early new UT builds. When they will be available. Found that myself here.

pre alpha early access sign me the gently caress up!!!!!

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I'll be around later if people will still be playing, like 8pm est

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Fellis posted:

I'll be around later if people will still be playing, like 8pm est

this was a dirty lie and i am still in the vile clutches of work and probably will be till i go home and pass out

next week imps, i will be free and game erry night

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

How many people have The Ship? That could be fun

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I'll be around most of the day tomorrow est, I would be down for EYE co-op or Payday 2 co-op

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

fronz linked this too me and said its like hamachi but better, for EYE mainly but anything else old that only has LAN multi

https://www.evolvehq.com/welcome

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

stoutfish posted:

some rear end in a top hat made a 10+ chain against us and then we told him to gtfo

and then he called us the assholes

hosed up

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I downloaded everything, but I won't be able to play till after 10pm est. We need some vpn to multiplay right?

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kazvall posted:

I am p jelly, also very poor.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

I want to try hellfire multi, hit me up on steam for the next few hours http://steamcommunity.com/id/SAfellis so we can figure out hamachi or whatever

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

No, more Hellfire. I've got the low rez loot itch bad.

Also i now have a renewable source for mana shields so sorcerer officially broken but rip all my cash

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Dang when did the IKs get the metroids?

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

We should play more Hellfire tomorrow sometime. Making the jump from Catacombs to Hive/Caves is hard as poo poo with Bard solo and I didn't want to level my Sorc.

Also archer AI can eat a dick, oh lets make a room full of dudes who walk as fast as the player and just scatter around and shoot 9001 arrows, eat a dick 20 years ago blizzard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kazvall posted:

Well, Fellis made the payday OP so I'm sure he would play. You don't need any dlc if someone hosts?

Yes and Yes. I have all the dlc so I can host and we can play the fun new heists. The hotline miami heist is really good