Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

everyone is invited to my house for kirby air ride and one of the mario parties but I forget which one I have

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I recently discovered that I have little to no worthwhile multiplayer games, in addition, my rig sucks and my internet connection is shotty. But I do really want to play so I'll try to find a way.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

:rip: ZDR and Zoq

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Heavy Lobster posted:

Is there an actual Imp steam group? I know there's the DDRD one from way back but I think that one doesn't really have any new people coming and going in it.

Steam groups are more annoying than useful, it's better just to find the imps you wanna play with and friend them.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Kazvall posted:

what makes the 2ds better than the DSI then? looks to be about the same price

the dsi is an already obsolete piece of hardware. the 2ds is an about-to-be obsolete piece of hardware.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

i am 'myrrh wyrm' on steam, if anyone would like to add me.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

i am not on the list

here is my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mondo_cool/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

The thing I loved about FFXIII is that the star ranking system adjusted itself to your equipment and stats, but didn't adjust itself to if you set the battle to a slower pace in the options.