Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I want to play vide ogames with Pimps.

STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jimbob11
NINTENDO 3DS ID: 5043 - 5719 - 6540

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

me and Steam Imp HELLifornian aka Yobgoblin want to start playing Chivalry with Imps. Please respond.

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 22:23 on Apr 9, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

I got a computer for gaming so now my Steam account isn't just for show. What PC games do imps like to play together.
Not enough of them imo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

3DS: 5043-5719-6540

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/jimbob11/

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

You still haven't put me in the op. What the heck

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

TheShitlordPlutonis posted:

Im the Philippines Gamers are encouraged to take tactical shotguns and assault rifles and revolvers and bazookas and grenades to brutally and insanely slaughter thousands of drug addicts and the West has a lot to learn
a retired British general is currently arguing that high-ranking gamers should be recruited as top drone murder pilots so i think we're learning

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

PALE SPECTRES posted:

not sure why id need to talk to a '14 tbh
woah...

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

i've never actually used discord. that's my story. thanks

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I’m permabanned poster DrPoop1464.