Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
hey would people play Monaco i own the game and have literally never played it b/c i'm a bad steam person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

No Such Thing posted:

everyone is invited to my house for kirby air ride and one of the mario parties but I forget which one I have

if there was a way to play air ride online i would play air ride online every day

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
i am sad about not playing sshd:tse yesterday, but would be up to game again soon

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Schnedwob posted:

I would be up for an Imp Zone Awesomenauts crew, if anyone else here is into platformer-MOBAs of middling quality.
Awsomenauts has been in like every bundle too so everyone should own it.

I hear it's a LOT better then most mobas. Are there a bunch of unlocks or can you pretty much go in cold?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Schnedwob posted:

Impterest check: Would anyone be interested in playing Steve Jackson's Illuminati via Tabletop Simulator?

woah HELL YES i would

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
all the classic You Don't Know Jack games are ina humble bundle rn for $6, can you play them online with other people?

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Buck Turgidson posted:

Any imps playing dota 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
anyone want to play screen cheat sometime this week?