Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
Do you want some Style 66 16" Replica wheels? I have some on my E34 but its being sold soon and I'm selling it with the bottle caps. I'm in Ontario. They should fit your E39 but will be much smaller than the giganto 20" wheels on there. Might be great for snow tires.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

Another thing for your list is that those 20" wheels are almost certainly beating the poo poo out of your thrust arms. If you plan on running 17" or greater wheels on an E34 I suggest you avoid the shimmy of doom now and get some arms with the 740i bushings pressed into them.

The shimmy will destroy the rest of the suspension rather quickly so if you have the shakes now at higher speeds then get new arms on there right away.

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

The E39 fuel filter looks like the E34 so it'll be super easy to access and a complete pain in the dick to actually remove. Bring spares for every part touching the filter.

• Locked thread