Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
do u believe in marigolds
Sep 13, 2007
If Neville says "form language".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sep 13, 2007
This challenge looks cool. It's conceptually interesting and not complex.

Sep 13, 2007
Cig and the one before his were the best looking to me. And the Paruvian one where the before image of the model looked just as alien as the made up one. There are a lot of rough looking sculpts, things aren't even and unfinished textures.

Sep 13, 2007
I've always thought that aliens who could travel through space and settle on another planet would be extremely technologically advanced but some of these depictions are much more tribal and I'm not sure I can see that happening.

Sep 13, 2007

Bored posted:

Does doc's have a blow hole? Or is that his aliens anus?

He has a hood under the shoulder pads which makes less than no sense.

Sep 13, 2007
Two bad artists together do make amazing artwork Doc, you're screwing yourself over.

Sep 13, 2007
All these tree people and they didn't even mention Groot. Are they not allowed to just mention a character from a movie in theater? Looks like it would be good advertisement.

Edit: I hope Doc goes home he's a silly looking trainwreck.

Sep 13, 2007
"It's the opposite of painted beautifully."

Sep 13, 2007

InfiniteZero posted:

Cake Boss said that her boyfriend actually collects action figures though too.

I kind of thought that if Rachel or Stella had won they would have just thrown them out. Sasha would have probably befriended them and taken them for walks around the neighbourhood and poo poo. Cig would have cut them in half and glued them to his hat.

So basically I think they went to the most appropriate person.

I think Cig would have more reverence for collectables. I also think he should have won just because of the amount of work he did, like those epaulettes were pretty awesome and the detail on the cheeks. The dude screams, "I'm brightly colored because I don't give a gently caress since I'm so deadly."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sep 13, 2007
I like this challenge. It's simple, and both personal and general to a lot of people.

I'm trying to think what my answer to the question would be if asked my childhood fear and I'd probably go with sharks or corpses (at funerals).

• Locked thread