Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
wooo i'm a scary bench ghostttt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

whoops i forgot to make a post, heres a very quick one for you

i had never seen this pokemon before so i guessed it was a water type based on its appearance.

it was a psychic type.

im so sorry, frank. im so sorry.

i bought schlong the snake with my ill gotten gambling money. welcome to the team minrad, very soon you will be an hm bitch but before then i have some very big plans for you

i am about to provide catharsis to everyone who played pokemon gold or silver as a child

:getin: wheres your miltank now bicth??

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
i would like to participate again and hopefully this time as something cool and tuff and strong

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hell yeah, serious schlong the defiant spitting cobra

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

I eagerly await whatever terrible normal type Pokemon I'm destined for

Soral
May 30, 2009

yeah this seems about right. after opening this shortcut i doubled back and hosed around with the pokemon olympics

its all stupid gimmicky touch screen minigames and ill likely never play it again so a hearty congratulations to medalists fronz, Grapplejak, HogButcher and Minrad

lookin good seshoho

i found these fossils on the side of the road. first person that doesnt already have their name in the game gets to claim a fossil, second person gets the other one.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
claw fossil

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
bury the quick claw in the mulch and then have that one time pokemon accelerate it to get another claw fossil

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
scythers are cool. ive got a shot this time

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
cubone :allears:

Soral
May 30, 2009

im really glad i picked up scyther and cubone because lately its been the all normal-type show

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Soral posted:

im really glad i picked up scyther and cubone because lately its been the all normal-type show

wooo wooo i'm a ghost and i'm in the boxxxxx

if there are normal types i'm easy to levellll

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
hey i haven't followed either of these threads but they look cool, i'd like to be a neglected pokemon someday~~

Soral
May 30, 2009

Hog Butcher posted:

wooo wooo i'm a ghost and i'm in the boxxxxx

if there are normal types i'm easy to levellll

actually youve been in my party for a while now, levelling you has been a total bitch because up until level 22 you had zero non ghost damaging moves

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
look through your tms and maybe you'll find a secret i left there

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Soral posted:

its all stupid gimmicky touch screen minigames and ill likely never play it again so a hearty congratulations to medalists fronz, Grapplejak, HogButcher and Minrad

2kawaii4u

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Im down with the armor fossil

Soral
May 30, 2009

ok sure whatever bill

this is very much not an eevee

id like to point out that i literally have an entei in my party right now

hes still using this hogbutcher knockoff. speaking of whitch

fenrir is a dude which opens up a different evolution for him if anyone didnt know. ill be going for it because gardevoir is extremely popular and im a hipster with unique thoughts & opinions who thinks for themself

drat guys im in trouble here

drat guys. drat

this guy is the gym leader. hes kind of a shithead imo

:rip:

yeah ok whatever thanks a lot rear end in a top hat

also i didnt screenshot it but i found an old amber on the ground so first person to not ahve their name in who wants the amber can claim it

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
i would like the amber, tia

i need to get a shorter forum name

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

make me a not yet dead pokeman, one of the OG 150

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
Deki dying brings the body count up to what, 4?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
did you find a use for leafeon yet?

Soral
May 30, 2009

leafeon has been in my party a lot lately out of sheer determination on my part to actually use a pokemon like leafeon

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

My spirit animal. This owns

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

Soral posted:

:getin: wheres your miltank now bicth??

hot drat I kill a thing and get a medal and I'm a bidoof

thanks

Up to the Elves
Nov 4, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
pokemon me

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

me too

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Did soral "catch 'em all"? Is this the end of our intrepid heroes? Is a bidoof going to be the most important member of a team for the first time ever? These questions and more answered next time on "pokemon"

Soral
May 30, 2009

Grapplejack posted:

Did soral "catch 'em all"? Is this the end of our intrepid heroes? Is a bidoof going to be the most important member of a team for the first time ever? These questions and more answered next time on "pokemon"

no no yes and god i hope not

this route is populated almost entirely by starter pokemon, the one exception being psyduck, who i caught

not included: a screenshot of NoSuchThin the psyduck dying in his third ever fight (i was holding down the fast forward button and the death scrolled past) this kind of bummed me out because i kinda like psyduck

these assholes are all talking about how there is a sick pokemon at the top of the tower but insist on standing around, doing nothing but hinder anyone who might try to climb the tower with battles with garbage pokemon go away chad

and then at the top of the tower is this shithead who refuses to gym battle you unless you literally cross an ocean to get some loving medicine for her stupid pokemon

also sid evolved twice

youve been on the list for a while now, your 6 names from the top

Coolguye posted:

Deki dying brings the body count up to what, 4?

were at 5 dead as of this post :(

Soral
May 30, 2009

also i would like to point out that we are 4 badges in out of 16 and 2 leagues and a final boss so like please chill out w/r/t being put in and also please keep posting names because at this rate i will run out of imps to put in

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i am strangely endeared by the fact that the crab likes to thrash about

Soral
May 30, 2009

yea same

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Thrash Crab is a good band name

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

scalded schlong posted:

i am strangely endeared by the fact that the crab likes to thrash about

The thrashing crab is borsche

Soral
May 30, 2009

i backtracked here to catch a pokemon in this zone now that i can surf

holy poo poo

nasgate is now the most valuable pokemon i have ever seen, let alone caught

"the cumstains on my fursuit are part of the research."

you gently caress :argh:

well at least this happened. rip in peace boreddg but congrats fronz on becoming slightly cooler

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
is that a shiny hooh

Soral
May 30, 2009

yes

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

jesus gently caress
does the randomiser mess around with the shiny spawn rates or is it still the same

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

get the gently caress out of here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

Soral posted:

holy poo poo

god drat