Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

if the game goes as its supposed to then you find misty up by bill's house on a date, yes

but that requires having brought the missing part back to the powerplant, a thing that i could not do because all the flags were hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

hello. im going to be doing mount silver pretty soon here. next 4 posters decide who im taking with me to fight the final boss. doctor goat, my starter, and medibot, the survivor, are already locked in. fill in the rest of my roster, imps.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me bitch.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i liked your old av better, wormskull

Soral
May 30, 2009

george is ok i guess

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Yeah I'm doin this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I needed a change. I might be ble to change it later since I think I won a Gbs contet some time ago.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
You dint take me all game, but youre going to now.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Soral posted:

i liked your old av better, wormskull

BoredDG
Aug 10, 2013

I'll do it.

Soral
May 30, 2009

BoredDG posted:

I'll do it.

you were murdered on like page 3 dude

RumbleInTheBumble
Jul 1, 2009
I'm also dead but put me in coach.

Soral
May 30, 2009

i need a living pokemon dangit :argh:

here's the living pokemen:

redplastic the sudowoodo, TheDead1 the shieldon, UpToTheElf the mightyena, Can'dBread the starmie, JigglyKoop the Wigglytuff, obstipator the beedrill, Coolguye the manaphy, exmorte the entei, Borsche69 the kingler, mabelsbigD the zangoose, VideoViddy the phanpy, Alicorn the leafeon, Dongslayer the sealeo, ungulate the yanma, Doctor Cat the drifloon, Fauxnics the mesprit, SeXReX the golem, Widestance the porygon2, Seshoho the marowak, fandyein the ludicolo, minrad the HM bitch, Fenrir the gallade, rocks hurt the aerodactyl, and sky13lazer the articuno. also if you havent posted itt yet now is your chance for glory because i will catch the first guy i see on mt silver and you will fight the final boss!!!

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
when th gently caress did I die

Soral
May 30, 2009

fronz posted:

when th gently caress did I die

youre alive and in my final boss party along with wormskull and the protag

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
oh.. phew

Soral
May 30, 2009

that was a list of pokemon in my "still alive for now" pc boxes

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011
Catch the first guy you see and name him after yourself op.

Or take Minrad

RumbleInTheBumble
Jul 1, 2009
Tossin' in my vote for SexRex the golem.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Nasgate posted:

Catch the first guy you see and name him after yourself op.

i like this, do this

blakyoshi
Feb 17, 2011
make me a poke man again. i will beat the final boss 4 u

Soral
May 30, 2009

Grapplejack posted:

i like this, do this

ok ill do it even though its extremely self indulgent and gay

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
*writes name at top of exam*

ugh how self-indulgent of me

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
hey i will go die to red this is ok by me

TheDead1
Aug 12, 2007
guess ill go along for the journey if there is still a slot

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Soral posted:

Fenrir the gallade

I think this is the longest I have ever survived in a goon game :toot:

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

RumbleInTheBumble posted:

Tossin' in my vote for SexRex the golem.

Maybe if this weren't randomized I could know self destruct and give myself to the cause.

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Soral posted:

you already killed me

but i was an anorith or what the gently caress ever so i cannot blame you. rip - my legacy.

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

Maybe if you all didn't suck you'd still be alive now

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Soral posted:

here's the living pokemen:

redplastic the sudowoodo, TheDead1 the shieldon, UpToTheElf the mightyena, Can'dBread the starmie, JigglyKoop the Wigglytuff, obstipator the beedrill, Coolguye the manaphy, exmorte the entei, Borsche69 the kingler, mabelsbigD the zangoose, VideoViddy the phanpy, Alicorn the leafeon, Dongslayer the sealeo, ungulate the yanma, Doctor Cat the drifloon, Fauxnics the mesprit, SeXReX the golem, Widestance the porygon2, Seshoho the marowak, fandyein the ludicolo, minrad the HM bitch, Fenrir the gallade, rocks hurt the aerodactyl, and sky13lazer the articuno. also if you havent posted itt yet now is your chance for glory because i will catch the first guy i see on mt silver and you will fight the final boss!!!

Uhhh what.

fronz
Apr 7, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Wormskull posted:

Uhhh what.

Youre at the party, with me.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*gets out the weed and bear's* This is going to be one hell of a party gent's.

Soral
May 30, 2009

hey remember when this was a thing i was doing

as suggested i caught the first guy i saw to name after myself

unfortunately for me, rock climb is required to get through mt silver, which i had forgotten. so froslass gets benched and the next thread suggestion, SeXReX, gets swapped in

-snip-

there were a lot of poo poo pokemon in mt silver, but the most notable one i found was nuzleaf. its fitting that one of the last pokemon i see in the game is the one the run im doing is named after. party role call:

ok, well, let's do this i guess!

something interesting about red is that he is more likely to swap his pokemon out than pretty much any other trainer in the game, and this is especially true of his pikachu who he will protect from harm if he can. since im sending in SeXReX first, i can expect he will swap out his pikachu for something else on turn 1, which he does. I gambled on this happening and also swapped out on turn 1 for the protag.

unfortunately he swaps to lapras, for which i have no hard counter. the protag goes down on turn 2 like a bitch.

medibot continues to wreck poo poo

Dr. Goat is my most powerful pokemon and he clocks in at 5-13 levels below all of red's pokes, which is pretty risky of my stupid rear end. still, dr. goat has huge utility between dark void and dream eater, so between the screenshots i'm showing you he's actually getting a lot of play. red and i are both swapping pokemon out once every 2-3 turns or so.

SeXReX gets a one hit ko on a dude who is 28 (twenty-eight) levels above him

dark void missed :(

you did good wormskull. got the ko thanks to a clutch full paralysis

fronz mops up venusaur pretty easily.

red actually put in pikachu quite frequently, but would always swap him back out as soon as i threatened him with SeXReX. he had no one else to use, and finally kept him in long enough for me to land a hit. and with that, red is fuckin done!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Epic Wormskull.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm in a sick pokeball.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Soral posted: