Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
they had a Scottish guy hocking that poo poo to us outside of 2nd ID's chow hall when we were over doing stryker training. I can't remember how much they wanted for some Chinese-made claymore and a shield with a crest for a clan I have maybe a 1/4 relation to.

I'm also surprised their commander gave them the ok to have their little flea market out there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
I'm sure his wife got a nice Duny Bork purse and he got a shiny Brietling watch for the hassle.

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW

Bernard McFacknutah posted:

Hello forums user Miltank, welcome to GiP, I see you've made the journey over from D'n'D. You see, we need a new mod, maybe you're the man/woman/trans for the job?

Its a tough job but I think have what it takes.

e:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWYzcZdX9RA

Miltank fucked around with this message at 18:37 on Jul 25, 2014

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Godholio posted:

I'm sure his wife got a nice Duny Bork purse and he got a shiny Brietling watch for the hassle.

My wife bought a Coach purse at the exchange in Groton and about 7 years later decided to sell it when she got a new one. The guy she took it to looked at it briefly and told her it was fake. The new one she got from a Coach store was obviously real but it is just hilarious to me that the exchange sells fake rear end poo poo like a chinese dude on the street in new york.

Anansi The Spider
Jan 30, 2014

loved basic so much I decided to stay
Cole would never sell your wife a fake gucci bag, Cole would never probate you wrongly. Vote for Cole, Save the goons from only have ONE MOD WHICH HAPPENS TO BE A COP whip

buttplug
Aug 28, 2004

Slim Pickens posted:

they had a Scottish guy hocking that poo poo to us outside of 2nd ID's chow hall when we were over doing stryker training. I can't remember how much they wanted for some Chinese-made claymore and a shield with a crest for a clan I have maybe a 1/4 relation to.

I'm also surprised their commander gave them the ok to have their little flea market out there.

Those loving guys were always standing at the entrance of the Yongsan PX or food court every other weekend, and invariably there'd be some boot-as-gently caress kids in there trying to get his Braveheart on buying some $200 fake sword.

NAPALM STICKS TO
Jun 22, 2005

Godholio posted:

i actually got a nice, solid, kinetic movement fake Breitling in afghan for $40. i took a guy who is a gigantic watch human being with me to make sure it was half decent. i ended up buying a few.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Yeah, mine still works 5 years later. I didn't expect that.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

buttplug posted:

Those loving guys were always standing at the entrance of the Yongsan PX or food court every other weekend, and invariably there'd be some boot-as-gently caress kids in there trying to get his Braveheart on buying some $200 fake sword.

They parked in our SQ/CC's parking lot in their huge lift kit truck to sell that poo poo at Keesler. Nobody was particularly happy about that, but he was never actually there anyway so whatever.

PicnicBasket
Mar 21, 2010
At the Kadena BX, they had a stall right in front of the escalators where they'd stand for at least a week out of every month, hustling every single person that walked in.

DustyNuts
Jun 1, 2000

Have you seen me?

We were on liberty in Aksaz, Turkey and some old salt onboard knew a Turkish dude that sold amazing fake Rolex watches. We also had a watch fag onboard and he went to this dude's stall and proclaimed the fakes to be really awesome, so dozens of guys ended up buying watches. I didn't because I don't give a poo poo about watches. I did eat at their Burger King and that was weird because it was SUPER CLEAN, it had zero customers, and the food came out looking like the advertisement photos.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

DustyNuts posted:

I did eat at their Burger King and that was weird because it was SUPER CLEAN, it had zero customers, and the food came out looking like the advertisement photos.

It probably gave you the shits for the next two weeks too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Slim Pickens posted:

They had a dude loving come on ship and sell that stuff

and of course the car/harley dude

• Locked thread