Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up
Probate me for a week if Leverkusen beats Köln at the RheinEnergie Stadion.
Probate me for a month if Stuttgart fires Veh during the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

By the way, Lewandowski scored in his first match for Bayern. Pretty amazing how he can just walk into a team, any team, and start banging them in. Imagine if here were German, phwoar

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

Smirr posted:

By the way, Lewandowski scored in his first match for Bayern. Pretty amazing how he can just walk into a team, any team, and start banging them in. Imagine if here were German, phwoar

It was still only a draw though. Against Duisburg! (I know, it doesn't mean anything.)

Earthy Ape Unit
Jun 17, 2014

by XyloJW

Smirr posted:

I'm just trying to picture a polish striker banging them in for the German national team. It sounds so strange, can't see that ever happening.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Smirr posted:

Any team but the Poland National Team.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

advanced statsman posted:

Any team but the Poland National Team.

Yeah. He gets no service there, it's a travesty

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Smirr posted:

Yeah. He gets no service there, it's a travesty

*mackintosh bangs through the thread door, gasping* HE'S A PIECE OF poo poo!!!!

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I hope that actually happens soon. I lovingly handcrafted that first post to piss him off, it'd be a shame if he's too busy stealing potatoes to read it

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Healbot posted:

Probate me for eleven years for a week if Bayern don't win the league (you read that right).

Wow! After your previous post, I thought you were going for broke and toxx something like "permaban me if Bayern are relegated".

e:

*mackintosh bangs through the thread door, gasping* HE'S A PIECE OF poo poo!!!!
A Pole invading the Germans' space. How the times have changed.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

frankenfreak posted:

Wow! After your previous post, I thought you were going for broke and toxx something like "permaban me if Bayern are relegated".

I like living on the edge (of my seat).

Myron
Jul 13, 2009

:toxx:
Probate me for 2 weeks if Schalke doesn't get rid of Keller.
(If he goes back to being youth coach, that also counts as getting rid of him.)

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Smirr posted:

The most important part of that match was seeing Badstuber play again. :getin:

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

Smirr posted:

I hope that actually happens soon. I lovingly handcrafted that first post to piss him off, it'd be a shame if he's too busy stealing potatoes to read it

sorry to break it to you, op, but he hanged his posting gloves

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

noooooooo

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

sorry to break it to you, op, but he hanged his posting gloves

Did he really, did he toxx for a permaban or something?

I'm gonna miss him getting mad as gently caress about Lewandowski for sure.

Maradonna Summer
Oct 22, 2005

Our love will last forever

TRP Post Of The Tournament Winner World Cup 2014

hopterque posted:

Did he really, did he toxx for a permaban or something?

I'm gonna miss him getting mad as gently caress about Lewandowski for sure.

murder/suicide pact in chicago

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

:rock: KICKEEEEÖÖÖÖÖN! :rock:

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Summer break is over, football is back! It's only the 3.Liga and you lot probably don't give a poo poo, but there are some more prolific teams battling for promotion including Osnabrück, Cottbus, Bielefeld, Dresden. They are however up against such crowd magnets as some Bundesliga second teams and the mighty SG Sonnenhof Großaspach.

I am sort of hosed since I can't go to matches any more and nobody bothers to show them on tv as far as I know, so it'll probably be a season spent in front of the liveticker. :toot:

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

elbkaida posted:

Summer break is over, football is back! It's only the 3.Liga and you lot probably don't give a poo poo, but there are some more prolific teams battling for promotion including Osnabrück, Cottbus, Bielefeld, Dresden. They are however up against such crowd magnets as some Bundesliga second teams and the mighty SG Sonnenhof Großaspach.

I am sort of hosed since I can't go to matches any more and nobody bothers to show them on tv as far as I know, so it'll probably be a season spent in front of the liveticker. :toot:

WDR, MDR, BR and NDR show some live games, and highlights of most of the others; Sportschau shows highlights of one or two games each week as well. I'm super hype for 3. Liga because Fortuna Köln got promoted and I like my local teams, even 1. FC Köln to an extend (as long as they're worse than us and we beat them I'm cool w/ the Ziegen).

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Yeah I know they show some matches (like, two each?), will have to see if I can get them streamed.

Köln is probably a great source of entertainment no matter if you like or hate them. Even when they are doing well you just know the inevitable fall is just around the corner somewhere.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
Late to the :toxx: party.

Nürnberg advances to 1.Bundesliga at the conclusion of the season. I'll take a ban if this doesn't happen.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
The first kicker-rankings of the last season were released.

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Reus will be 29 at the next World Cup. If he is as good then as he is now, he will surely have a place in the team, but starting your World Cup career at 29 isn't ideal.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Torrannor posted:

Reus will be 29 at the next World Cup. If he is as good then as he is now, he will surely have a place in the team, but starting your World Cup career at 29 isn't ideal.

It's a loving shame since he's one of the best players in the world at his position.

Ah well, at least there's the Euros in 2 years.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Robben not injured for a full season and topping the charts, I like that.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

When the hell did Fährmann become good? I didn't notice him at all last season.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Probate me one day for every -1 GD Leverkusen finishes with in Europe this season.

Probate me for one week if they fail to finish top four this season.

Probate me for three weeks if they get no CL/EL spot.

Ban me if they are relegated, but that's not going to happen.

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
considering being a hertha berlin plastic this year, what weekdays and times are the matches played?

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

Slaapaav posted:

considering being a hertha berlin plastic this year, what weekdays and times are the matches played?

Friday 19.30 GMT
Saturday 14.30 and 17.30, sometimes 19.45 GMT
Sunday 14.30 and 16.30 GMT

Twice a season there are games on Tuesday and Wednesday evening (so-called Englische Woche = English week)

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
I don't know if anyone else is watching this dumb Telekom Cup thing but Lewandowski just scored another goal and it was pretty drat hilarious.

Man I'm gonna miss that nerd who freaks the gently caress out about him all the time.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
The best thing is that Badstuber is already pretty decent.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
He can even cause penalties, lol.

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup
Bwahahaha two penalties to tie the game (so it can go to penalties).

Owned Pep, owned.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

hopterque posted:

Bwahahaha two penalties to tie the game (so it can go to penalties).

Owned Pep, owned.

Telekom conspiracy to maximise ad revenue.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
That beard on Ribery is a joke, right? Right???

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.

ephex posted:

That beard on Ribery is a joke, right? Right???

Everything that hides his face is a blessing.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
Starke Parade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopterque
Mar 9, 2007

sup

Honj Steak posted:

Starke Parade.

Badum-Tish.

e: Ugh, I was hoping Pep would lose embarrassingly here but oh well.

• Locked thread