Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Seems like Valon Behrami is set to sign for HSV. About €4.5 Mio in transfer seems about right.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
I'll jump on the :toxx: train as well. Probate me for a week if HSV does NOT sack Mirko Slomka before January.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Magical Beiersdorfer. According to MoPo he have signed Behrami for not €10M, not €5M or €4,5M - but €3,5M!

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Valon Behrami have signed for HSV. Rückennummer 21!

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Dunban posted:

That is actually a pretty decent deal and reduces the chances of them getting relegated, which is not cool and good

It is very cool. According to MoPo he went for about €3.5M which is a stupidly low price.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Seems like I'm safe from my probation. The rumour mill says that HSV wants Felix Magath as manager.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
And just a few weeks later HSV bought one of their best players. Both Magath and Solskjær resigned today. I bet one of them ends up in Hamburg (it won't be Solskjær).

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

frankenfreak posted:

They've already signed someone who's described as an off-brand Klopp knock-off, so it's not happening - at least not for a while.

Tuchel? He's still available, but they've signed the U23-coach Joe Zinnenbauer as the new manager. I don't know if it's just temporary (it's always just temporary at HSV).

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
At least HSV managed to get some attacking movement against Gladbach. Didn't score though. :/

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Freiburg just signed the young norwegian midfielder Mats Møller Dæhli from Cardiff. Great player, and looking forward to see him play in the Bundesliga.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Hamburg is four points ahead of Dortmund. That was something I didn't expect before the season.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Wer will schon Kloppo, wenn man Labbadia haben kann?

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Healbot posted:

It's unknown whether Dortmund is the reason Tuchel didn't take the Hamburg job (club representatives said that much was clear for two days in todays presser), but both sides are fairly interested I imagine.

I rate Tuchel, so of course him taking over in 2016 sounds fairly loving win to me.

I think I read somewhere that he only wanted to manage HSV if they managed to stay up. Now they're dead last and throws punches at each other in the dressing room. I guess that is the reason.

Bah, I really hate being a plastic for HSV sometimes.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
It was fun being in the Bundesliga for almost 52 years. See ya!

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Mainz - HSV tomorrow. Hopefully HSV can manage three points against them, and Hannover lose hard against Wolfsburg.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Healbot posted:

Turns out they hire the right manager in their darkest times. loving hell.

How Labbadia can turn out to be the right manager is just wrong.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Torrannor posted:

Hamburg will crush Schalke and stay in the Bundesliga.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
As a norwegian HSV plastic - this is loving dreadful. No movement, noone wants the ball. And what the hell is up with Kacar!?

Bah... Not looking forward to the next game. We're going to get trashed.

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?

Katana Gomai posted:

- that loving Bundesliga clock in the stadium is smug as hell when they have been absolutely irrelevant for the last five years
It's not really irrelevant if they're still in the 1. Bundesliga. For 51 consecutive years (and hopefully still counting).

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Marcell Jansen retires

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/08/marcell-jansen-hamburg-retires-29

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

azathosk
Aug 20, 2006

Sup guys?
Shouldn't we have new thread soon? I'm ready for my :toxx:

• Locked thread