Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

:toxx: time!

For the point difference between Werder and first-place team, multiply that number by 12 and probate me for that many hours. If this number is 0, that means Werder have won the league at which point I would like a custom title of "WERDER PLASTIC - MILLIARDEN JAHRE GRÜN-WEIß"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Katana Gomai posted:

Toxx time is over, so here's A POST OF :toxx:ES (just quote this into the OP, Frankenfreak)

WERDER BREMEN
scourgeofthe7bees: For the point difference between Werder and first-place team, multiply that number by 12 and probate me for that many hours.
If this number is 0, that means Werder have won the league at which point I would like a custom title of "WERDER PLASTIC - MILLIARDEN JAHRE GRÜN-WEIß" (I don't think it works that way - KG.)

I don't think it works that way either, but between you and me, I also don't think we really need to worry about it!

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

Pand posted:

You'd have to be really bad and fail to not get at least one tipp right! :shepface:
Seriously what the gently caress is this poo poo ?

I almost had the goose egg too, if it weren't for that scoreless draw on Sunday! :smith:

scourgeofthe7bees
Jun 21, 2008

But is he still a poophead scumlord?

• Locked thread