Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Can't even score the penalty :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Jfc Dortmund

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Dortmund's bad luck continues because somehow everyone below us won their fixtures, so now we're in the relegation zone. Can't even count on other teams to be worse than us now so we can look better. Great year for me to start really being a massive plastic.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Trust me I won't argue that Dortmund aren't out of form. Their defense and finishing have been bad. I meant luck in that Bremen, Hamburg, and Freiburg's results weren't based on Dortmund's skills, and they all could have just as easily lost their matches to keep Dortmund above the relegation zone

Basically they can't catch a break

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Own goal of the year nominee for sure

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

RIP Reus

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Clearly onside goal by Großkreutz disallowed

Edit: and then the equalizer. gently caress

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Now a yellow card to Aubamayang for not even touching the keeper. Honestly this ref is a bit trash

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Apparently Thomas Müller is a big bully

"The Guardian' posted:

Dante has told Thomas Müller to stop making jokes about Brazil’s 7-1 defeat against Germany last summer or he will punch him.

Since that World Cup semi-final defeat in July, Dante, the Brazil centre-back, has endured months of jokes at the hands of his Bayern Munich team-mates, many of whom were in the Germany team.

But the worst offender has been Müller

:qq:

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Some good theatrics there

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

And for the first 20 minutes on radio we almost sounded decent

I can at least appreciate the hilarity of that concession, even if it hurts

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Tahirovic posted:

Does it have a clause to let him go if they play in the 2. Bundesliga next season?

They made it sound like this is the case. Still, I'm ecstatic

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Aubamayang is so much better than Immobile

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Reset Smith posted:

At least Dortmund are finally scoring goals. 3 against Freiburg and 4 already against Mainz. Dortmund's defense has actually been pretty average this season at least according to goals conceded. It's the toothless, misfiring offense that has killed us so far. So many 1-0 losses and 1-1 draws that should have been comfortable victories, it's been maddening :psyduck:.

Keeping Immobile off the pitch should be the answer to this problem if the last 2 games are any indication. It shouldn't have taken until match day 20 for Klopp to try a replacement other than Ramos

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

We're hardly deserving of nice things

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Fire Subotic into the sun

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

:woop: that was choice as hell

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Real good by Dudziak to pick out the pass to Gundogan there

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

That's a top, top article right there

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

It's for the best Klopp leaves. He'll own in any non-german league, and Dortmund need a shakeup on every level.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Finally above 10th after what felt like forever

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Calling Dortmund v Bremen on the last match day to be the scrappy decider of who goes to Europe. Except it won't matter because Dortmund will win the Champions League Pokal

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Stonewall pen

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Tahirovic posted:

ref was just confused about the team colors for a second

It was only his second game in charge, he'll get the hang of it soon

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

AUBA!!!!!!! gently caress yeah what a goal!

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

New team doctor is real good saying Robben was fit

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

dogboy posted:

Klopp will ride on a bus?

He will

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Holy poo poo lol

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

OMFG :lol:

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Ref only didn't call the pen to save Bayern from embarrassing themselves earlier

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

I'm also very happy the treble dream is dead

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

elbkaida posted:

Won't Dortmund get EL anyway through the DFB-Pokal if Wolfsburg is already qualified for CL? Or do they have to be seventh place for that.

It changed to 7th place if the winner is already qualified for the CL

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Dortmund scored on in 42 seconds. It keeps happening

Redczar fucked around with this message at 14:36 on May 16, 2015

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

A little late, but I am so glad that after all the bullshit transfer rumors this season, Aubameyang staying has not been called into question.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

We are some steaming poo poo, drat

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

Very very nice

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

HSV going down

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

HSV's ability to not score is godlike