Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Maradonna Summer posted:

pros and cons of supporting hertha please

Pro: best club
Con: poo poo at everything, although a little less poo poo than a couple of years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ijz2jOJPDQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Probate me for 6 hours if Bayern don't win the Schale.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

surrender posted:

I went to a Hertha Berlin match a few years ago and watched Andriy Voronin score a goal with his sexy chest so I guess I'm a Hertha plastic

It was really cool and funny when Hertha were trying to buy him after his loan was up and Liverpool were like "nah we really need this hunk to sit on our bench"

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

By the way, Lewandowski scored in his first match for Bayern. Pretty amazing how he can just walk into a team, any team, and start banging them in. Imagine if here were German, phwoar

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

advanced statsman posted:

Any team but the Poland National Team.

Yeah. He gets no service there, it's a travesty

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

I hope that actually happens soon. I lovingly handcrafted that first post to piss him off, it'd be a shame if he's too busy stealing potatoes to read it

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

noooooooo

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Self-hating Hertha supporter here, I'll allow that description. It's not a regular occurrence but it's an occurrence. Tbh I don't like the Ostkurve very much either.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

If any of you ever take the RE1 between Berlin and Magdeburg, pay attention to the graffiti along the way. For the longest time I thought it was exclusively FC Union in Brandenburg and then exclusively 1. FCM in Sachsen-Anhalt. Like, you could tell which state you were in based on the graffiti. But then I was hanging around Brandenburg/Havel main station the other day, as is my wont, and spotted a huge amount of Magdeburg tags. At first I was impressed ("wow, how daring") but then I realized how completely retarded all of it was. Way to have a graffiti turf war about turf that is 100% pines and sand and 0 people.

Also the other day I discovered that Madgeburg supporters apparently have special stickers that say "1. FCM - HARZ" on them, which they then plaster around towns in the Harz. I guess when you've won a European Cup you start getting ambitious.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

OK guess I'll do a non-joke :toxx: too: probate me for a month if Hertha get relegated. Ban me if they play in the EL or CL next season (unless it's by that fair play poo poo again). Permaban me if they win the league.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Was the Badewanne thing supposed to be a joke about Rafati? Because if so, I hope you did a hooliganism to the guy

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

What the hell is he even eating.

Also, Pep refused to shake hands with Porter because they crocked Schweini, I love a good tantrum. Also, welcome back mackintosh

oh thank god, a new page

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol that 6 hour toxx was supposed to be a joke, but whatever. I think I'll survive

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

frankenfreak posted:

^^ If I were you, I'd be more worried about those Hertha toxxes.
Done.

If this season looks anything like 2008/2009 I'll be having multiple meltdowns simultaneously every weekend. Other than that, whatever, I'll gladly eat a ban if it means we can poo poo up the UEFA coefficient some more

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Hahaha amazing. Nürnberg are the best

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Do people in Munich actually care about this match? If so, that's pretty desperate from both sides.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

If you're hankering for a derby, why not loan some nice players to '60? Maybe give them some money, for free. Beats having to watch the Regionalliga IMO

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Glad you liked my first idea ephex, my second idea is a bit more "out there" admittedly, and it's that Bayern get themselves relegated this season. That way you will definitely have two nice, real Munich derbies next year. Without leaving it to those deadbeat fail idiots at all

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol

http://openjur.de/u/341874.html

quote:

Maßgebend ist, dass - wie auch das Amtsgericht im Ausgangspunkt zutreffend interpretiert hat - " symbolisch zum Ausdruck gebracht " werden soll, dass die Anhänger des gegnerischen Fußballvereins " ein ähnliches Schicksal wie die (in Auschwitz) ermordeten Personen ... erleiden (sollen) " . Infolgedessen lässt sich der Text des Liedes dahin interpretieren, dass den "Gegnern" eine - als solche erkannte und als historische Wahrheit akzeptierte - besonders grausame und menschenverachtende Vernichtung gewünscht wird, wobei offen bleiben kann, ob dies (lediglich) im übertragenen - sportlichen - Sinn zu deuten ist. "Auschwitz" ist schlagwortartiges Synonym für diese Vernichtung. Einer solchen - angesichts des Gesamtgeschehens sogar nahe liegenden - Deutung stünde ein qualitatives oder quantitatives Bagatellisieren jedoch entschieden entgegen. Dass das Geschehen in "Auschwitz" gutgeheißen werden sollte, ist ebensowenig - jedenfalls nicht "ohne Deuteln" - zu erkennen: Vielmehr bedingt - wie hier - gerade dessen Einzigartigkeit eine sprachlich verknappte (synonyme) Ausdrucksform, ohne dass damit gleichzeitig eine - dem Schutzgut zuwiderlaufende - positive Zustimmung hinsichtlich des dem Synonym zugrunde liegenden Geschehens verbunden wäre.

lmao buy that judge an account. hell, mod him. and then rename me "Auschwitz", with the quotation marks, thanks

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Pand posted:

I'd also join in on the schadenfreude if getting hosed in the cup wasn't a proud St. Pauli tradition. Bet your money on Rathenow imho.

I was going to go to this match to brutally plastic it up for the Rathenow Optiks, but it was already sold out. So now I'll be at Viktoria Berlin vs Eintracht Frankfurt to brutally catch a flare with my face ftw

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Smirr posted:

So now I'll be at Viktoria Berlin vs Eintracht Frankfurt to brutally catch a flare with my face ftw

[in an extremely faggy voice] hmyeah let's have flares and fireworks at a first round cup match against a 4th league club while we're one up, let's do that because we are smart and have big penises. Let's drink ebbelwoi and suck each other off because we are humongous faggots. signed, every single supporter of "SGE"

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

In a match like this, not at all. IMO that's just one step above this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0aVDRMq5Fs

which is dumb as gently caress

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

If Hamburg somehow manage to dusel their way through this I'll be really loving mad

And yes, lol Schalke

oh for FUCKS SAKE learn 2 penalty you brown coal smelling pieces of poo poo

Smirr fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Aug 18, 2014

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Katana Gomai posted:

I just realized I'm pretty loving indifferent to the whole thing. HSV is like a lovely forum troll, just ignore them and move on.

*edit: if I could vote HSV "1", I would.

Yeah I guess. And they'll get merked by another poo poo team, so whatever. Cottbus are still a bunch of bottlers though. This would not have happened if Piplica was still around, that's for sure

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

ephex posted:

who was the dü-na-mö fan itt he must be loving that poo poo

elbkaida. He'll be throwing rocks at black people in the streets of Dresden tonight IMO

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol

I'm hyyyyyyype, and rooting for the pitch to go up in flames (during the game (with everyone still on it))

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

"this video is not available in your country" but I've seen that goal so often it's currently playing before my mind's eye anyway. It's a shame that Grafite died or whatever

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol all this poo poo talking and yet no one kicktipped against Bayern

what the gently caress is this, don't circlejerk in front of children ffs

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

a ghostly voice wafts through the stadium: "für die scheiß Stimmung seid ihr doch verantwortlich..."

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

lol wow I'm glad Neuer didn't pull anything of that caliber during the world cup

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

hahaha just think about how many caps that garbageman has for the polish national team, lol

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Was that actually a right-footed assist by Robben. Wow

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Dunban posted:

"Dann kann Robben Aroma entfalten"

Wolff Fuss owns

So does Gaudino

We used to play a drinking game where we took a drink every time Fuss said something hilarious or completely retarded or both. I really gotta catch some more matches on Sky this season, I miss him

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Dunban posted:

Commentator drinking games own

Take a shot every time Fritz von Thurn und Taxis goes HUUUUUUIIIIIIIIII or DONNERWETTER

Or every time Marcel Reif confuses one player for another

You'll be dead by halftime

Yeah we started out with "Fuss makes everyone laugh --> shot" and "Someone asks the others to untangle Fuss's last metaphor, no one can do it --> shot", and after two matches we downgraded to taking a nice big sip of beer because we are pussies and Fuss is just too much ownage

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

PHWOAR what a counter. Wowee zowee

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

mmyeah I also like a bit of Olic, me

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

*in his best Wengy voice* Shaqiri is cool and good, and I cry myself to sleep every night because I'm not German

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Goddamn this is a proper shitkick now

WHAT THE gently caress lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

CAN WE GET SOME GOAL LINE TECHNOLOGY UP IN THIS BITCH

• Locked thread