Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!

Lazlow posted:

Lol'd at Landycakes replacing Henry for all of ten minutes, during which he "scored" an obviously offside goal

It wasn't.

Lazlow posted:

and also at the MLS players fouling so much and playing like it was a world cup match.

They weren't. It was one questionable tackle (that hardly looked bad in slomo) and one collision with a midget.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Posting in here now so no crazy "plastic" allegations get thrown my way later. RB Leipzig is my German team and I will patiently await their arrival to topflight German football. I will not watch any boring Bayernliga until that day comes.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

What is this telekom cup thats about to be on my tv? Glorified friendlies?

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Fox is gonna air 58 Bundesliga (Bayern/Dortmund/Wolfsburg) games on their real sports channel in the states this season. Previously it was thought nearly all games were gonna be on the fake sports channel that no one gets. Enjoy the influx of Bayern fans about to come your way. I personally won't be watching because the Bundesliga is a boring league on at an awful time. Again I may have to change that stance when RB Leipzig get promoted but as it stands I'll continue watching exiciting leagues on at normal times like the EPL, Serie A, Primeira Liga, and MLS.

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Lord of Garbagemen posted:

Ill give a 7 for effort, but a 3 for content of this troll post.

It seriously is important news for football viewers over here. No one gets the channel it was going to originally going to be on. I was serious about this deal courting/spawning Bayern plastics. The NBC deal has been a massive success and Fox is trying to compete and will dump a lot of resources into it.

Lazlow posted:

lol at caring what time something comes on tv in tyool two-thousand fifteen

Earliest games out of the big 4 with some of the least compelling football. Not worth waking up for. I prefer the Southern European model with plenty of late games.

Seltzer fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Jul 30, 2015

• Locked thread