Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
antidote
Jun 15, 2005

drat you guys are cold. I will be putting a link to my birth certificate in my sig to prevent that kind of bullying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

We begged Pep to take us to "the next level." You all have obviously never seen Hellraiser.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Someone save that for later in the season!

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Torrannor posted:

It will feel good to quote it when Dortmund have won the league.

Hahahaha I have to be honest, I mis-read it in the first place and thought he was saying Bayern would only have single digit points at the end of the season. My mistake. I was a fool.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Is this one of those bots that posts periodically to tell me that I could be working part-time from home and making 6 figures?

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

As a long term hater of Spanish football all the "Spanish revolution at Bayern!" articles are making me want to scream.

Edit: Pep sucks

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I've actually always been a Paderborn fan, everyone

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

We don't like his hair and he looks like a stupid loving monkey.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Well that wasn't how I expected it to go.

I could only follow online this time, what happened with the defense today?

Also, don't you worry, Wolfsburg will not look anything like this in Europe.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Dante went really quickly from someone I liked a lot to someone who drops the ball consistently. He was great during the treble season.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Rip to Hamburg. Damnit.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Congrats to Leverkusen for doing what no other Bundesliga team could do.

Now to sit back and wait for Schalke to crush Madrid.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Spanish teams really bending over the Germans this round.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Bayern were just glad to be there. I can count on two hands the number of years ago I used to watch the team kick around a soda can outside of my local pub. Enjoy yourselves, boys.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Hahahah. I laughed.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Jesus Christ.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I wonder if La Liga fans obsess over that time Bayern broke Barcelona

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

At this point it would be the best thing for the club to be honest

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Everything sucks and is lame today. Man I really loved Dante during the treble season but holy poo poo if he isn't making it difficult.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Peps bringing in his own special doctors

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I'd take it

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Unreal. I wonder at what point he just gives up

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

At this rate we will have to field a team of sixteen year olds against Barcelona.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Byolante posted:

I'm just here to point out the second best keeper currently playing for Australia managed to defeat the mighty bayern munich and make pep melt down into a puddle of incandescent rage. Pep is a fraud lol

He wasn't that good, Bayern was just bad

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

At this point I just want to survive the first leg

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

He's got a point

That said I can't remain angry at any one of the subjects of Xavier Naidoo's glorious Danke

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Shoot me in the face.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Dunban posted:

welp

At least the transfer window will be interesting this summer.

Yeah that's what I am thinking as well.

As for the return matchI'm not expecting a Porto turnaround considering who we have available, but you never know.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Its almost like a season ending ceremony now to get slapped down by a Spanish team. I think I'm getting depressed.

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

I don't think I would shed too many tears

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Hamburg is a great city, maybe we could convince the league to swap out HSV for St Pauli

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Suck my dick, Pep

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

No you're right, this is a good thing. Maybe now we can bring in a tired old Spanish player and win the Champions League.

I don't blame everything on Pep, but for being "the best in the world" it seems like more players want to get away from him at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Kuranyi? There's a blast from the past. Wonder if he wishes he hadn't taken off during that Russia game.

• Locked thread