Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up
Probate me for a week if Leverkusen beats Köln at the RheinEnergie Stadion.
Probate me for a month if Stuttgart fires Veh during the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up
go to the Bergmann Kiosk close to the Dortmunder U, great beer and awesome locals!

Edit: I was on my mobile yesterday. it's not that close to the stadium but there's a subway next to it. Some info in German here http://harte-arbeit-ehrlicher-lohn.de/bezugsquellen/bergmann-kiosk/

bignose fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Oct 3, 2014

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up

Dunban posted:

Huh, that came pretty much out of nowhere. I mean sure, Stuttgart are poo poo, but so are plenty of other teams and it's still early in the season.

Well, Veh stepped down himself and even Wahler seemed surprised. I really think Veh thought he could do some good stuff with the team because at least on paper it looks much better than in reality. (see also here http://www.stuttgarter-zeitung.de/inhalt.kommentar-zu-vehs-ruecktritt-erneuerer-dringend-gesucht.65dc7ddb-94c2-4bc8-9eec-138dd01c9ef3.html )
Maybe a year or two in the 2nd Bundesliga might take the team back to its roots (together with a good coach)?
for example Stöger did really well in Köln so far - taking expectations down and building a team with a good defensive

bignose
Mar 21, 2006
fucked up
De Huub is back

• Locked thread