Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Gharbad the Weak posted:

Mordin, Wrex and Legion are dead.

Unfortunate, but I've never played a game or seen a playthrough where they died yet. So seeing how this changes things in the third game should be pretty interesting for me...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

2house2fly posted:

That was another thing KOTOR2 did well, I think: your party members are a diverse mix of good and bad people, and there are a bunch of scenes that show them not getting along, snarking at each other and getting into a fight on at least one occasion.

One thing that irked me a bit in relation to this was just how agreeable everyone was to Shepard, regardless of alignment. Like back in ME2, when Miranda and Jack are fighting Shepard can give the Renegade response of telling them to knock it off or he'll crush them or whathaveyou. Right away they back down, which is something I didn't think fit either character (particularly Jack).

I mean they tried something like this back in ME1 with Wrex, but since then everyone just winds up being a flock of sheep to Shepard (lol). For some characters like Garrus it makes sense, but for others who have beliefs or personalities that contrasted Shepard's alignment it didn't.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

double nine posted:

That animation is so weird

I thought Udina's/Ashley's "get shot" animations looked weird. Not only do they make the same motion, it just looks awkward with how they seize up and fall forward while looking down.

• Locked thread