Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Just because Mordin, Wrex and Legion are dead in the default settings doesn't necessarily mean that their death is canon. Or at least, that's not how I've taken it. I've always considered it an incentive to to a perfect run.

(Mordin is almost definitely canon-dead though.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Migeman posted:

I would watch that. Do it.
I would also watch a Mass Effect anthology that pares down the boring bits.

I never played Mass Effect 3 and only did one run through the first two games.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Judge Tesla posted:

Batarians believe that everything bad that's ever happened to their race is because of humanity, if a Batarian space car falls out of the sky, a human did it, if a Batarian kid gets bullied at school, a human was behind it, so yeah, they all hate humans.

Most of this hate is down to the massive anti human propaganda that comes from their government, ME3 actually has some decent Batarians because they aren't being watched 24/7 by the Batarian Thought Police anymore.
To be fair to the Batarians, the humans basically stole the Skyllian Verge from them, and when the Council refused to intervene after they submitted their "we were here first" claim they withdrew from the Citadel. They've been a little mad about humanity ever since.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

Waltzing Along posted:

What you say sounds nice but none of it is in the game. It is all your own head canon or inference or however you want to put it. You just did he Palaven/Manae part. They said a few times that Palaven is getting butchered. You aren't even there. You are on a moon and there are Reapers all over. On the main planet it is just as bad, or worse than on Earth.

And later on we will be seeing the same thing. There are a ton of Reapers and they aren't all focused on Earth. It is also, at this point, only a couple days after the initial attack on Earth.
The Reaper fleet that was harassing the Turian home system was not nearly the size of the one near Earth.

• Locked thread