Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Oh sweet. Disregarding the last five or ten minutes, which could be replaced with an alt-f4 qte and a prompt to make up your own ending, I really love this game. It's really fun to play, the writing/story are generally quite good and I keep finding new things to like after a couple hundred hours in the single player alone (I've actually not touched the multiplayer, I should do that). I'm honestly having trouble thinking of anything I don't like about it. All the way through, I had fun doing cool stuff in interesting places with entertaining companions, and that's really all I could ever ask of it.

I'm kind of disappointed you're going in with some characters dead, particularly given that these ones produce some of my favourite moments, but I'm interested to see what that means. I've never actually gone in with some people already out, having just assumed all it does it cut out options if and when they are plot relevant again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread