Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Green Intern posted:

Mass Effect: Space Racists Everywhere.

You humans are all racist!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

My dirtiest videogame secret is that I really liked Jack as a character.

By ME3 she gets pretty likable.

Really, for all the talk of how crap the humans in Mass Effect are, they're not batting too bad an average.

Sure, Miranda, Jacob, Ash, and Kaidan are all varying degrees of sucky, but Vega, Jack, Zaeed, and Kasumi are all alright to great by Mass Effect 3.

Even odds.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Neruz posted:

The Mass Effect team\writers made some extremely questionable narrative choices throughout the 3 games which strongly suggest that either they had no over-arching plans at all beyond 'Reapers!' or that none of the writers ever communicated properly with each other (the third unsead alternitive is that one of the lead people is a George Lucas who keeps using his clout to gently caress poo poo up).

Still, that said I am interested to see what you have to say about the game. I don't actually remember a whole lot about it apart from the fact that after I finished the game I thought to myself "Haha! I was right and it worked! That was the stupidest thing I have ever done."

There were changes throughout, but an interview released shortly after the game confirmed that the ending was written by two people with no input from the rest of the staff. It was also intended to cause "speculation".

• Locked thread