Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should marijuana be legal?
This poll is closed.
Yes 206 79.54%
No 53 20.46%
Total: 259 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

I didnt post anything racist

Aren't you white?

That's racist :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

the truth is youre no better than a aborigine tribe that still thinks its ok to walk around with your boobs hanging out.

America Inc.
Nov 22, 2013

I plan to live forever, of course, but barring that I'd settle for a couple thousand years. Even 500 would be pretty nice.

It all ready is.
I don't know about that, I'm sure if you walked outside topless with your manboobs you would get arrested for assault

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
If you think thats racist its because you have a low opinion of aborigine tribes

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Negative Entropy posted:

I don't know about that, I'm sure if you walked outside topless with your manboobs you would get arrested for assault

Now now, maybe the pot-smoking libertarian doesn't have any man-boobs.

If you think thats racist its because you have a low opinion of aborigine tribes

Is that why you said we're no better than them? So we're good?

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Burn bras not weed.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
You're no better than them

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
For thinking weed should be illegal we are no better than aborigines, which you have no problem with, so everyone is equal, racism averted. Way to show tolerance.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
libertarianism is stupid as hell though

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

Internet Webguy posted:

For thinking weed should be illegal we are no better than aborigines, which you have no problem with, so everyone is equal, racism averted. Way to show tolerance.

It's our tolerance of breasts that makes us no better than aborigines (even though they're good). Breasts all over the place, like a bunch of whore sluts, whore sluts who only give sex to rear end in a top hat jocks and not to classy guys like him.

Nosfereefer
Jun 15, 2011

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Ever since Washington State enacted the legal marijuana law it made me think, why isn't marijuana legal? I can't think of a reason why it should be illegal.
Because I shudder to think what the pro-Cannabis lunatics will make their new pet project be, also if it isn't making mad stacks for Big Pharma it must be bad. I have never seen a legitimate pharmacist offer the 'Devil Weed', ergo it must be bad.

ReidRansom posted:

I think he's just a typing dog. Either way though, good boy.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Well gently caress, I'm convinced.

Caros
May 14, 2008

The white man is being exterminated and is too much of a scared bitch to do anything about and take back what's rightfully his.

So what are you going to use the neckbeard triforce for?

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005

Thanks for the sarcastic reponses, next time take your fedora off at the door

They're being sarcastic because we already have a thread for this, fuckwit.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Weed should be legal, like alcohol, and being high in public should carry the same penalties as being drunk. There you go, problem solved. Smoke/drink responsibly.

Zachack
Jun 1, 2000

You're no better than them
I've been putting a lot of points in shaman and dreamtime so actually I better than most Aborigines provided they are not rolling as street samurai or yeti.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I fought the digeridoo menace not because australia was strong, but because it was weak. I knew that we could be tempted to have our titties out like the aborigines; as a people we were no different from them.

Stanos
Sep 22, 2009

The best 57 in hockey.
But when you combine weed and digeridoos is when the real menace comes out: White rear end Hippies.

Don't do a weed.

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
I live in WA and it is legal.

This has worked out pretty well so far!

Rahu fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jul 21, 2014

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Tell you what, we can trade: Legalize weed and ban fedoras and bitcoins.

Deal?

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

This is basically D&D's weed megathread, right?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iYY2FQHFwE

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
This is the best loving thread in a long time. I hope I never find out for sure that OP is a troll. I want it to be real so bad

Prosopagnosiac
May 19, 2007

One of us! One of us! Aqua Buddha! Aqua Buddha! One of us!
http://youtu.be/qwCutF3Vm_k

Bastaman Vibration
Jun 26, 2005

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Theres so many logical fallacies I don't even know where to begin crafting my retort

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Theres so many logical fallacies I don't even know where to begin crafting my retort

Cut your arguments into pieces before you make your last retort.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

You're a logical fallacy.

Winkle-Daddy
Mar 10, 2007
On the one hand, I support all of the positive change that would come from the legalization of recreational marihuana. However, and this is the kicker, on the other hand, I would not care for any potential negative impacts. HTH OP.

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Winkle-Daddy posted:

On the one hand, I support all of the positive change that would come from the legalization of recreational marihuana. However, and this is the kicker, on the other hand, I would not care for any potential negative impacts. HTH OP.

If-by-whiskey.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
drat it all, I'm just not sure.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
THere are good arguments on both sides

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

SedanChair posted:

THere are good arguments on both sides

Better just close the thread, we'll never crack this one, fellas.

Caros
May 14, 2008

Perhaps you could start by reevaluating your belief system. And by not being a racist shithead.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Yes I would like my retort with a lemon twist.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

op come back

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
As a habitual user of cannabis, I think it should remain illegal so I can maintain my street cred.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

XMNN posted:

As a habitual user of cannabis, I think it should remain illegal so I can maintain my street cred.

As a user of slightly harder drugs, I think it should be made legal so I can buy out this guy's street cred at pennies on the dollar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012
Cannabis should be legal but not for the OP

• Locked thread