Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChadSexington
Aug 12, 2004
I am so not competitive. In fact, I am the least non-competitive. So I win.

EugeneJ posted:

It's a race to the bottom - Cricket has dropped their Unlimited plan to $55:

http://cricketwireless.mediaroom.com/news-releases?item=122578

Hmmm, kind of a double-edged sword for them since I was previously locked in to the $55 20GB plan and reluctant to switch. I guess now I can check out some of the unlimited plans with tethering without worrying about losing anything.

EDIT: Looks like you get de-prioritized at 12 GB now, so technically the 20 GB plan is still better, but eh, I can live with that tradeoff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChadSexington
Aug 12, 2004
I am so not competitive. In fact, I am the least non-competitive. So I win.

EugeneJ posted:

It looks like the $55 plan doesn't include Tethering and you have to add it for an extra $10

Did the special 20 GB plan ever include tethering in the first place? Whenever I try to set it up on my iPhone it prompted me to go to the website and sign up for it.

Regardless, that's something I hadn't considered - Cricket Unlimited (or my grandfathered 20GB plan) at 55 + tethering at 10 per month is still cheaper than all the major players' unlimited offerings except for Sprint. Might be worth checking out the tethering restrictions before jumping ship.

ChadSexington fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Mar 2, 2017