Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
badass.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

prisons are unpleasant places dct

Looke

wentworth miller

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i knew a man who gnawed his arm open to get out of rikers island it wasn't really all that cool

Machai

Bo-Pepper posted:

maybe if you are a straight male with butterfingers

Looke

that is pretty badass

dogcrash truther

Bo-Pepper posted:

I bet a large open-air one has all sorts of cool poo poo in it

City of Glompton

I bet it make sheriff joe super jealous.

dogcrash truther
basically it must be District 9 + Elysium Earth in there, and that's preposterously loving cool

dogcrash truther
they have tunnels, which I bet are probably full of steampunk-inspired designs and machines

i am he

New smear campaign describing the mortar attacks and torture techniques perpetrated by Israeli military forces backfires, everyone now thinks that Israelis are badass as hell.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

dogcrash truther posted:

I bet a large open-air one has all sorts of cool poo poo in it

perhaps the promise of freedom the jubilant sky offers is a mockery that eats at the soul

i am he

poo poo, there could be dinosaurs in there for all we know

dogcrash truther
I bet its divided into different zones, and each zone has its own unique clothing and fighting style

dogcrash truther

Bo-Pepper posted:

perhaps the promise of freedom the jubilant sky offers is a mockery that eats at the soul

creating a community full of hardened badasses, yes

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Dogcarsh Truther fantasizes about being his own Batman in a middle eastern Arkham City

Diqnol

Chicks wanna see him, girls wanna be him. Tall, tan, and talented, rested and ready, the scar from the IDF raid of 2012 adds to his charm.

i am he

I bet they have amateur sports leagues. The violence is probably mostly linked to leftover tension from the annual bball tourney.

SIDS Vicious

prison in canada is just really boring and they dont have any kerouac in the prison library

dogcrash truther

Iggy Koopa posted:

prison in canada is just really boring and they dont have any kerouac in the prison library

that's because it's small, and closed-air

SIDS Vicious

thats true, i bet i would have had a way better time if i was just camping with dudes with guns nearby

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
dct is a very ignorant person

i am he

a gaza prisoner from district B posterized (slam dunked on) an inmate from district C last year, sparking a prison wide riot, that had plenty of fresh air. and cementing district B's new motto "the b is for basketball"

Eye of Widesauron

Wouldn't it being open air mean that they can enjoy the rain more which is already scarce in that region?

If so sounds pretty progressive to me

dogcrash truther

Slaapaav posted:

dct is a very ignorant person

i am he

maybe the guys in one zone wear red, and in another they wear blue?

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

maybe the guys in one zone wear red, and in another they wear blue?

in one, they dress up like their favorite game, baseball, and in another, like their favorite clowns, mimes

i am he

dogcrash truther posted:

in one, they dress up like their favorite game, baseball, and in another, like their favorite clowns, mimes

gaza is the prison everyone wants to get into, like a good school, because there is plenty of fresh air, and its easy to have fun

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

gaza is the prison everyone wants to get into, like a good school, because there is plenty of fresh air, and its easy to have fun

yeah and like a good school you learn insanely cool skills

dogcrash truther
how to train a monkey to kill and steal, for instance

SIDS Vicious

i learned that i should brush my teeth twice a day and shower or i will get beaten really severely and that advice has helped me much in life. havent been beaten severely in weeks!

i am he

or how to ride a bike without using your hands

SIDS Vicious

what! i never elarned that in prison. gaza sounds awesome!

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
i want a trained murder monkey that poo poo sounds awesome

i am he

Slaapaav posted:

i want a trained murder monkey that poo poo sounds awesome

i know where you can get one, some people call it the world's largest open air prison

dogcrash truther

i am he posted:

i know where you can get one, some people call it the world's largest open air prison

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Now I want to watch Escape from New York again.

i am he

drat dude, the spin you put on your ping pong serve is out of this world, where'd you learn that?

*eyes get slightly misty, wry smirk* have you ever heard of the worlds largest open air prison?

dogcrash truther

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Now I want to watch Escape from New York again.

yeah thats exactly what I thought of when i first read the phrase "world's largest open-air prison"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious

i am he posted:

drat dude, the spin you put on your ping pong serve is out of this world, where'd you learn that?

*eyes get slightly misty, wry smirk* have you ever heard of the worlds largest open air prison?

i dont often say this right in a thread but goldmine

• Locked thread